B Side Beauty, come on down and Take A Vow!

beeb

O.G.
May 29, 2008
^I figured we needed a goofy thread title for old-time's sake!

Anyhoo, here's my loot. Don't get too attached to the TaV, this is only her temporary home. I'm still jonesing for Caramel, and substitutes just won't do!

The pictures are really terrible, taken quickly and with crazy-flash. Sorry!

First up is the B Side Beauty in Brown Sugar, which I was told was not made but that seems to be untrue since ToB is selling it!

In this first pic she's hanging with my Truffle Minilisa. I bought B so that 'Lisa could get a break, since she is without a doubt my most-carried bag.

'Lisa doesn't always look this...worn. It's the flash, sorry!
008.jpg

Here is a slightly better representation of her color, though it's still washed out. She is DARK BROWN. Like a piece of Godiva Dark Chocolate!
004.jpg

Here are some quick shots of the Take A Vow (sans messenger strap; she didn't come with one). Kitty's pics from her thread here: http://forum.purseblog.com/tano/saddle-that-haus-and-come-take-a-vow-502936.html
are a MUCH BETTER representation of the color. I actually messaged her to ask if I could borrow one, hers are perfect!

Full, to show shape:
015.jpg

Empty:
009.jpg

Back shot:
012.jpg

Lining, with OLD SCHOOL GRAFFITI TAG!!!!
013.jpg

Lining next to the outside. Why does this make me hungry?
014.jpg

What do you all think? I would like to keep the TaV (I don't have any Bella leather!) but I have waaaay too many bags to keep something I know I will rarely use. How gorgeous is my B Side Beauty?! She gave me the red puffy heart when I picked her up!:heart:

Shout out to my DH, who early-gifted me so that I could go to the sale this year.

Ok... I want to take a nap on that pillowy-soft B Side Beauty. Seriously, it looks so smooshy soft. A dark chocolate treat for sure... (and love that lining!)

And I see why you picked Take a Vow... it looks so similar to Caramel. But you're right... there's no such thing as a subsitution. If it's Caramel that you want, then Caramel you should get! But you know what your Take a Vow looks like? An inside-out Twix bar. chocolate/caramel yummy goodness.

Love the B side beauty Beebs! I love the lining in it! Fabulous! And brown sugar...my sister style is in brown sugar and I love that rich color!!

Take a Vow is purty...but if you know you won't use it, you should put that money towards something you WILL use...bella leather is wonderful though....I kind of wish I had not sold all mine!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the B side beauty!!! I am seriously drooling here!!! Yummy! And that lining is awesome!!

I'd say as far as the Take a Vow....if you won't use her....send her on to a home that will. You know? I have a bag right now (different designer) that I was excited to get, but have realized she just isn't going to get used...and although she is a beauty, I'd rather have the $$ to use toward something else.