B or K: Paris residents

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,
    It's my first time posting about Hermes. I've just moved to Paris recently and have already started shopping at the boutiques here regularly. I just recovered from a nasty accident and wanted to celebrate my recovery. I really want to get a black 30cm epsom Birkin, gold 30 or 35cm togo Birkin, or a 32cm black box Kelly and have tried everything everyone here has advised (multiple times a day, multiple stores, several days in a row) and have had absolutely no luck. I've encountered the entire spectrum of sales associates, ranging from helpful and apologetic to downright intolerably racist and mean.
    It's been extremely disappointing and a bit heartbreaking at times. I can understand how frustrating it must be for the sales associates as I see all of the crowds they have to deal with, but similarly, it's tough on the customers as well.
    I was wondering if any of you out there who are Paris residents have any advice at all?

2. Please read through the "Paris trip for a Birkin" thread. There is a lot of advice there. There are also other threads on this topic where Parisians have posted. Closing this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.