B&Fof my whole face and body makeover progress after a rapid weight loss that left me with sagging skin all over the place.

mcpower

Aug 23, 2023
Following my previous review about my whole body and face lifting procedures, I am now disclosin' my pre and post surgery photos of my face to update my recent result. I decided to not share my photos initially but I recently received the chats asking my healing process and the percentage of the improvement. I dun know how to describe the improvements in rates, So here!!! What do you say ?

Before
KakaoTalk_20231017_120802680.jpg
My concerns for facial were loose skin on my cheek and jaw line, under chin and nasolabial line and my droopy lips. I also feel like my eyes were not opened enough and I look sleepy all the time. Sagging skin on my tummy and breast.
I had Full Face lift, neck lift and forehead endotine lift , Tummy tuck, breast lift and augmentation , lip filler

After

Day 2 Day 10 Day 15

KakaoTalk_20230825_172832688_02 (2).jpg KakaoTalk_20230904_110250451_05.jpg 20230829_105538.jpg

One Month
IMG_7149.JPG

Day 2: I received a facial bandage as part of the post-surgery care. I had anticipated looking somewhat disheveled with colorful bruises and severe swelling, but, to my surprise, there was less swelling and fewer bruises than I had expected. The pain was bearable with the prescribed painkillers.

Day 10: The bruises have nearly disappeared, and the incision line is healing well, with the redness significantly reduced compared to the initial days. The nurses provided disinfection and dressing changes every three days, and I believe the use of the oxygen chamber and laser treatments significantly accelerated my healing, which is usually slower for me due to my tendency to bruise easily. I also received injections to reduce swelling, and I've noticed a significant improvement in the tightening of my loose under-chin skin.

Day 15: The bruises and swelling have now diminished, extending down to my neck, with hardly any marks left on my face after the removal of all stitches. Remarkably, I am already quite satisfied with the results at this early stage.
I am very delighted with my breast and Tummy tuck as well.I still have the scar I did not include my photos here as I am not very comfy disclosing my body.
if thrs's anyone planning BA or TT, text me. I can share my healing progress and photos.

KakaoTalk_20230823_102758895_02.jpg

KakaoTalk_20230908_093240310_02 (1).jpg

20230829_105538.jpg

IMG_7149.JPG

You look amazing! I'm new and for the life of me can't figure out how to DM you, but I'm currently researching tummy tuck, BL +BA. I would love to chat more about your experience!

Following my previous review about my whole body and face lifting procedures, I am now disclosin' my pre and post surgery photos of my face to update my recent result. I decided to not share my photos initially but I recently received the chats asking my healing process and the percentage of the improvement. I dun know how to describe the improvements in rates, So here!!! What do you say ?

Before
View attachment 5877930
My concerns for facial were loose skin on my cheek and jaw line, under chin and nasolabial line and my droopy lips. I also feel like my eyes were not opened enough and I look sleepy all the time. Sagging skin on my tummy and breast.
I had Full Face lift, neck lift and forehead endotine lift , Tummy tuck, breast lift and augmentation , lip filler

After

Day 2 Day 10 Day 15

View attachment 5877926 View attachment 5878002 View attachment 5877928

One Month
View attachment 5878039

Day 2: I received a facial bandage as part of the post-surgery care. I had anticipated looking somewhat disheveled with colorful bruises and severe swelling, but, to my surprise, there was less swelling and fewer bruises than I had expected. The pain was bearable with the prescribed painkillers.

Day 10: The bruises have nearly disappeared, and the incision line is healing well, with the redness significantly reduced compared to the initial days. The nurses provided disinfection and dressing changes every three days, and I believe the use of the oxygen chamber and laser treatments significantly accelerated my healing, which is usually slower for me due to my tendency to bruise easily. I also received injections to reduce swelling, and I've noticed a significant improvement in the tightening of my loose under-chin skin.

Day 15: The bruises and swelling have now diminished, extending down to my neck, with hardly any marks left on my face after the removal of all stitches. Remarkably, I am already quite satisfied with the results at this early stage.
I am very delighted with my breast and Tummy tuck as well.I still have the scar I did not include my photos here as I am not very comfy disclosing my body.
if thrs's anyone planning BA or TT, text me. I can share my healing progress and photos.

View attachment 5877922

View attachment 5877923

View attachment 5877924

View attachment 5877927
thank you for sharing your pics! your results are absolutely stunning and really brought out your already beautiful features!

I’m new here, so I don’t know if it’s okay to share our suspicions, but I would advise all you girlies to take this review with a grain of salt. If you go to DA’s YouTube channel and watch their post-op interview with this woman, she is an educated American lady who comfortably uses sophisticated vocabulary. This just doesn’t seem like it was written by her, given all the grammatical errors, errors with pluralization, etc. If I’m wrong I apologize, but I think it’s good to stay suspicious when we know promoters hang around here. The spaces before question marks and commas also stood out to me as a Korean tic.

Reactions: Gats and epontelier

Before
View attachment 5877930

After

Day 2 Day 10 Day 15

View attachment 5877926 View attachment 5878002 View attachment 5877928

One Month
View attachment 5878039

View attachment 5877922

View attachment 5877923

View attachment 5877924

View attachment 5877927
Who was your surgeon?