b. fendi- which one??? help me decide!!

1. i know i just posted about my new bag but now im starting to wonder if i should exchange it. i bought the zucca print one and now i kind of want the patent and leather one!! what do u girls think?? i dress pretty casual all the time and thats why i originally picked the zucca.. but i like the other one too. please help me decide!!

heres the bag i bought:
    [​IMG]
    the other one that i want:
    [​IMG]

2. I have the leather version, in both the one you have pictured and the all black. I think the zucca one is very cute and unique, but I always prefer the feel, look, smell, and aging process of leather. So my vote goes to the second one.

3. My vote is with the first one as I think its stunning, but if you are not 100% happy with it you should get the one you want. After all its a reminder for always the present your mum bought you for your 21st.

4. OOOOOOOOOh! I have the zucca on its way and I can't wait! I did also order the tan one awhile back but I returned it b/c I realized as yummy as it was my wardrobe is better with darker colored bags. I still dream about this one in the black however. Isn't this the most amazing bag ever??

5. I have a linen and patent blue medium size b-bag. In this style, I really like the leather ones better. They're so cute though! They definitely grow on you. ;)

6. 1st One :smile:

7. I almost bought the first one too, I really like it, but I got the smaller patent and metallic one.
    Check it out...:love: :love:

fendi buckle bag.jpg
  8. the patent and metallic one is cute!! i havent seen it in the store.. i think im going to keep my zucca print one. i think it matches my style more. =]

9. i prefer the second one.

10. 1st one

11. 2nd one by a mile!!!!

12. 2nd!!!!

13. 2nd one - I've seen it IRL and it's :love:

14. I love the 2nd one...definitely the 2nd one

15. I like the zucca one better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice