B-day Options.

Which one for me?

• White Graffiti Speedy

• White MC Speedy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Graffiti all the way. If I could afford one or didn't mind saving for 2 yrs I'd do it myself! Personally I think mc isn't so hot anymore, I can't help but think of JS in the Newlywed first season. It was an 'it' bag and when something gets hot like that, it's over eventually even if they still make the bag, it looks a little dated. Granted the graffiti line is dated, not in the same way, it's a cool LE kind of dated, like wow you have one of those!

wow, I just read through the thread, you are sooooooo young, wow! Lucky you to be getting such a gorgeous luxurious bag at such a young age! I wish you luck with your modeling aspirations, you are a beauty, I'm sure you will go far! Happy b'day! Have a fun and safe trip in NY!

wow, I just read through the thread, you are sooooooo young, wow! Lucky you to be getting such a gorgeous luxurious bag at such a young age! I wish you luck with your modeling aspirations, you are a beauty, I'm sure you will go far! Happy b'day! Have a fun and safe trip in NY!

Aw. Thanks girle. I really hope I have a great time in Ny and get my bag soon!

I know you've been wanting your MC white speedy, so that would be a great choice; however, if you can get your hands on the graffitti you should snag that one first because it's harder to find. You can always get the MC later. Good luck and Happy Birthday!

happy birthday! yay!
um. this is a tough one.
you have been wanting the mc speedy for a while, but the graffiti is LE...
jeez. do you have a specific graffiti speedy in mind? (like, is there one on ebay, or let-trade?)

Personally, I'm not ahuge fan of the Grafitti. I much prefer the MC Speedy but if you really like the Grafitti and have the opportunity to get it, then go for the Grafitti since the MC will be around for a while and you can always get it later.

Happy 15th Birthday, Sophia & yay, for getting the white MC speedy! I thought you're in your early 20s. H BJ Birkin & LV White MC Speedy at 15?:drool:

Gd luck on your modelling career. I'm a model too but I'm too old now, lol. I'm still modelling on an ad-hoc basis but now, my full-time job is working as a social fashion director in Asia. maybe i'll see u in New York runways nxt yr? :graucho:

btw, when u do become a full-time model, get along with people well, stay humble, be versatile in pics, control your own life, don't be affected by backstabbing + ugly comments about your looks or figure, be clean, don't party often till late, be smart + think about what u really want to do in the long-term.

HAPPY B'DAY, Gal!:yahoo:

:heart:

WHite MC.. happy bday..

teehee.. the white MC is BEAUTFIUL!!! ive got the black and i jsut lvoe it.. the graffitti is nice but just not wow pop factor.

AND as many mentioned u have been wanting and MC for ages.. so u should go for it..

Happy 15th Birthday, Sophia & yay, for getting the white MC speedy! I thought you're in your early 20s. H BJ Birkin & LV White MC Speedy at 15?:drool:

Gd luck on your modelling career. I'm a model too but I'm too old now, lol. I'm still modelling on an ad-hoc basis but now, my full-time job is working as a social fashion director in Asia. maybe i'll see u in New York runways nxt yr? :graucho:

btw, when u do become a full-time model, get along with people well, stay humble, be versatile in pics, control your own life, don't be affected by backstabbing + ugly comments about your looks or figure, be clean, don't party often till late, be smart + think about what u really want to do in the long-term.

HAPPY B'DAY, Gal!:yahoo:

:heart:

Thanks for your sweet message girlie!