B day gift!!!!

Placebo

Apr 13, 2012
My mother is celebrating her 50!
I was contemplating about her gift and I come to a LV decision :graucho:

She owns classic monogram speedy and loves it, I have to add she is not that careful as we are with vachetta...

I m thinking about delightful or ebene speedy as a gift, what do you think?
Is delightful complicated to take care off?

I d buy her NF ebene but cracking straps problem freaks me out!

What is your suggestion!?

How does she feel about SLGs? A wallet could be really nice. If she like her speedy, getting her another one seems like a good idea. But it's also nice to pick something different. I got my mom the Kusama agenda so she can use it every day, no matter what bags he chooses.

How does she feel about SLGs? A wallet could be really nice. If she like her speedy, getting her another one seems like a good idea. But it's also nice to pick something different. I got my mom the Kusama agenda so she can use it every day, no matter what bags he chooses.

she has sarah wallet in monogram :smile:

I m thinking about delightful, she likes it, i m not sure about size, GM or MM...

Placebo said:
she has sarah wallet in monogram :smile:

I m thinking about delightful, she likes it, i m not sure about size, GM or MM...

I would go MM for the simple reason that it's not good to carry more than you need, especially as we all get older. A smaller bag takes the temptation away to stuff everything in there :smile: I know my mom and aunts are having a time with their necks and shoulders from years of packed purses.

I have the Delightful MM and I am very concerned with the strap... long term. I tent to "baby" my bags. I adore this bag and recommend it but if you are looking for something that required less maintenance, then maybe a DE Speedy or Portobello??

GM Delightful would be a nice gift so that she would have the option of a large bag for when she needs more room than what her speedy offers or if she wants a shoulder-carried option.