B-Day accessaries - pics

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Yesterday was my B-day :yahoo:and i decided to consign and treat myself for these cute accessaries with Kim and i just got them today. I love the flat Clutch and it was the last one in Black with GH.:wlae: I also got lucky with Coral CP and MU.:nuts: I really love the Clutch and it is going to serve a big purpose for me when i don't want to carry my bags. :yes:I have to decide by tomorrow which ones to keep. This would be my B-day present for myself. What do you all think?:heart:

Attachments

• IMG_4811 (2).JPG
    IMG_4811 (2).JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 539
  • IMG_4812 (2).JPG
    IMG_4812 (2).JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 531
  • IMG_4815 (2).JPG
    IMG_4815 (2).JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 526
GGH Black Clutch is from 2008 and it has a very nice leather.:drool: Coral MU & CP have thick leather.:nuts: All three are stunning.:tup:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

happy belated birthday sweetie! :hugs:
i personally am a huge fan of the coral makeup! dying to have one for myself too. :biggrin: what a pretty vibrant color! that GGH clutch also looks so luscious. i'd pick those two and return the CP for a different color!

Happy Birthday!!!:drinkup:Definitely keep the Flat Clutch - the Clutch in Black with the GGH is so hot and you would totally rock it!!! I think I agree with pluiee about the others - definitely keep the Coral MU, and return the CP for a different color, maybe Turquoise? Ummm, the thought of Coral and Turquoise together is making me :drool:!!

Happy Birthday sweetie! :drinkup: :love:
Personally I'm not a fan of GGH so I vote for the coral MU which has gorgeous leather, as well as the CP if you want to keep both! Big congrats on your haul!!! :tup:

Thanks every one for all your warm B-day wishes.:heart:It is not fun to have a B-day before tax day.:P But you only live once right.:wlae:
Here is Nicole with her flat Clutch and i love it on her.:tup:
10m.jpg