B-Day accessaries - pics

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Yesterday was my B-day :yahoo:and i decided to consign and treat myself for these cute accessaries with Kim and i just got them today. I love the flat Clutch and it was the last one in Black with GH.:wlae: I also got lucky with Coral CP and MU.:nuts: I really love the Clutch and it is going to serve a big purpose for me when i don't want to carry my bags. :yes:I have to decide by tomorrow which ones to keep. This would be my B-day present for myself. What do you all think?:heart:

Attachments

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
GGH Black Clutch is from 2008 and it has a very nice leather.:drool: Coral MU & CP have thick leather.:nuts: All three are stunning.:tup:

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
So wait: you need to pick one?

If so I vote for the coral makeup! Great for a makeup bag AND a clutch!

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
So wait: you need to pick one?

If so I vote for the coral makeup! Great for a makeup bag AND a clutch!
Hi girlie, :heart:no i don't have to keep one. :nogood:I can buy all three:nuts: but which ones do you ladies like the most and think i should keep.:girlsigh:

mintpearl

O.G.
Nov 10, 2005
Happy Birthday Nanaz!!!!

Love all the yummy treats... I would keep em all but if I had to choose, I'd choose the gh clutch and the makeup!

pluiee

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
happy belated birthday sweetie! :hugs:
i personally am a huge fan of the coral makeup! dying to have one for myself too. :biggrin: what a pretty vibrant color! that GGH clutch also looks so luscious. i'd pick those two and return the CP for a different color!

bobojue

More More More!!!
O.G.
Dec 31, 2005
T.O.
Happy belated B-day to you!!This is a toughy, but I think I'd stick w/the Coral Red MU as well!!

CoutureObsessed

¡Amo Balenciaga!
O.G.
Oct 22, 2007
Columbus, Ohio
Happy Birthday!!!:drinkup:Definitely keep the Flat Clutch - the Clutch in Black with the GGH is so hot and you would totally rock it!!! I think I agree with pluiee about the others - definitely keep the Coral MU, and return the CP for a different color, maybe Turquoise? Ummm, the thought of Coral and Turquoise together is making me :drool:!!

south-of-france

Work hard, play hard
O.G.
May 4, 2006
Central Europe
Happy Birthday sweetie! :drinkup: :love:
Personally I'm not a fan of GGH so I vote for the coral MU which has gorgeous leather, as well as the CP if you want to keep both! Big congrats on your haul!!! :tup:

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Thanks every one for all your warm B-day wishes.:heart:It is not fun to have a B-day before tax day.:P But you only live once right.:wlae:
Here is Nicole with her flat Clutch and i love it on her.:tup: