B & D Kan Kan Tote OR RM Nikki?

tonij2000

Luvs Leather
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
Found both in NR today for about the same price and this is a total sales goggles purchase...

RMNikki1.jpg

BDKanKanTote.jpg

RM Nikki - retail $500, purple color with round rings. I carry satchels most of the time but I do have a purple hobo (Botkier Fan) and wouldn't rehome that one for this. Dustbag included.

B & D - retail $1400, blue. I have a blue clutch and a blue patent leather bag so this one is really not a duplicate. It has the handles and a shoulder strap which I lurve! It also has a suede (or suede like?) lining but is a customer return and I'd need to clean it up. There are no worn corners or major damage but the lining is dirty and there's no sleeper. It bothers me something awful when I don't have a matching sleeper...

Please help!

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I like the ruffles...a lot.
OP, how do you really feel about each bag. Are you leaning towards one over the other?

I know it would be a total hassle to keep it clean, but I'd find a way to cope.

I just got a better look after checking google. I didn't see a blue one, but it might not be as hard to keep clean as I thought. I really do like it very much, and if you can get it at that price, I wouldn't care about cleaning out the inside. It's a larger bag than I expected. Very nice!