B & D Kan Kan Tote OR RM Nikki?

Here it is!

BeDKanKanTote.jpg

Attachments

• Be & D Kan Kan Tote.jpg
    Be & D Kan Kan Tote.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 42
Oh I like that!!
See, it'll be a pretty, fun, and very functional bag for you.
I'm not saying a purple RM isn't nice. But this is really standing out.
You don't see this everywhere. (I don't.)
Enjoy your lovely bag!!

There isn't anything I DON'T love about it!!

I don't like Rebecca Minkoff bags, they lack personality and are a bit bland. It's good if you are looking for a casual, everyday bag but that's about it.

I love the Kan Kan tote, great choice! The ruffles are so fun!

I have the the portfolio clutch in pink, very girly!

http://www.purseblog.com/clutches/be-d-kan-kan-ruffled-clutch.html

Even though it's a clutch it's still pretty big, feels like a medium sized bag.

Love the clutch Widcherry!!
And Toni love yours too! You made the right decision. I would do a double take if I saw someone carrying that bag! :love:

Yep, I think they're the same! I do love this bag and it is different! It adds a certain something to my basically boring work "uniform" of black slacks and solid color top.

toni, good to see you! As I was reading through this thread I thought "Oh, girl, she's GOT to get the ruffled bag, because she's not a plain-jane sort" and lo and behold, you did. It's got you all over it. I'm glad you made that purchase! Merry Christmas to you, m'dear!!!

Tonij..I own a Kan Kan in Bronze...(I'll attach a photo..I've gotten pretty good at it except I can't seem to get them the right size..LOL).

You know I usually loathe ruffles...I haven't used it yet and am not sure if I'm keeping it, simply because I'm on a serious ban and broke it for this one. But it's not because I don't love it..OMG..do I ever :heart:..so we may be bag fraternal twin sisters :ghi5:!

I just peeked at your photo the blue is divine..and different..and Be&D bags are made right in my 'hood..NYC!!!!

How the heck did you find such a treasure in a NR? Mine doesn't carry anything as nice as that. You can get an RM any old time..so my vote is No No to the Nikki.

You can't can't hardly ever get a Kan Kan...I'll see if I can snag a sleeper bag for you after Xmas. Fingers crossed..miss you over at HHdom darling :love: :hugs:

Happy and Merry to you and your loved ones.

Attachments

• Kan Kan Tote outdoors.jpg
    Kan Kan Tote outdoors.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 46
GB she's breathtaking! I love everything about the Kan Kan and really loving that Be & D is made in the USA!

Mine says refurbished and I'm guessing that someone bought it from a Nordstrom two years ago, carried it nonstop since then and recently returned it.

Be & D responded to my email and a dustbag is only $5 shipped! This is one brand that I'm fast becoming a fan of!

My bag is really broken in... My oldest bag is not as broken in as this one and it's bothering me so she may be going back.

Tonij..Be&D bags are painstakingly made in New York. The label says "Made in the USA" and I can vouch for that as the truth. I'm not a fan of some of their bags and their shoes don't work for me. But overall, their SLGs and belts are divine and their bags are :faint: and :drool: worthy.

I don't understand something. I've seen refurbished shoes at my NR and I didn't understand why any store would sell refurbished shoes that were so worn in..now I'm wondering about your KanKan. Who did the refurbishing? I've had bags refurbished by Barbara and Gary at Lovinmybags and their work is sheer genious.

Why the heck would Nordies take a used bag back in such a worn condition and bother refurbishing it?

If it were me I'd be thinking along the same lines as you are. Bottom line..the style is indeed stunning. But mine is new albeit purchased at a reduced price. It all depends on what you paid for it..and even then, if the refurbishing job isn't top notch who knows? Would you buy this bag at a thrift or consignment shop for the price you paid knowing it was used?

Don't hate me for asking you this, tonij...you know I just want to have your back.