B Ban Island Club

Let's see: we can admire the Lagoon colored sea, touched here and there with Emerald, and the Sahara colored sand on the beach, and the Sapin fronds on the swaying palm trees, and the Rubisse and Rouille and Pumpkin sunset that slowly deepens to Violet and Raisin and Sapphire--OH NO! Everything here is drenched in Bal colors!

So rainneday, I know you do this quite a lot but I want to start trying to help people search for their bags... Since I really enjoy the search, I thought that would be a good way for me to distract myself from searching four the bags I want.
So, maybe this can be a banned island girls helping our non banned friends find fabulous bags that we can drool over too!

So rainneday, I know you do this quite a lot but I want to start trying to help people search for their bags... Since I really enjoy the search, I thought that would be a good way for me to distract myself from searching four the bags I want.
So, maybe this can be a banned island girls helping our non banned friends find fabulous bags that we can drool over too!

That is a great idea! :biggrin:

Let's see: we can admire the Lagoon colored sea, touched here and there with Emerald, and the Sahara colored sand on the beach, and the Sapin fronds on the swaying palm trees, and the Rubisse and Rouille and Pumpkin sunset that slowly deepens to Violet and Raisin and Sapphire--OH NO! Everything here is drenched in Bal colors!

LOL! :lol:

You are killing me!!! :lol:

That is an excellent idea! I enjoy it too, the hunt is much of the fun :yes:

On top of what lnw85 suggested, we can post here in case we see something that tempts us... so we can get support in saying no? Or is that a bad idea and we just might end up enabling each other? :lol: