B-Bags

Fendilover2822

Handbag Addict
Sep 9, 2006
So there is a good chance that the outlets will be getting some B-Bags within the next month. I just wanted to let you guys know. And I will definitely post again when we get them in the store.:yes:

Yes! I am SO excited! Please let us know if they're coming in. I am an hour and a half from Woodbury and if there were B-Bags there i think I'd be there in about two minutes flat!

No shoes or belts that I am aware of, but when I go into work I can check the styles and find out which ones. The only thing is that the description is vague, but I will still post what it says.

So we havent received them yet but I think we are getting the smaller ones with the one buckle. I think we got some in canvas and i think red and blue. I am not sure what all the colors are but I think we will be receiving them later this week. I will keep everyone posted!

So there is a good chance that the outlets will be getting some B-Bags within the next month. I just wanted to let you guys know. And I will definitely post again when we get them in the store.:yes:

thank you for telling us. I was just in the one here in town and they didn't have anything b. one of the SA had on the b pumps. I told she should not be allowed to wear those if they don't have them there in the store:P

thank you for telling us. I was just in the one here in town and they didn't have anything b. one of the SA had on the b pumps. I told she should not be allowed to wear those if they don't have them there in the store:P

Those are our uniform shoes that they sent us and it is so funny b/c everyone asks if we have them to sell in the store!:yes: