B-bags in HIDING?

1. So I used my Rouge Vif for the first time today!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: She got some major stares. At the end of the day she went back into her dustbag and back into hiding. I kind of like savoring her - but the real reason is I haven't told DH about her yet.:graucho:

Anyone else have a b-bag in hiding?:roflmfao:

2. OMG, this is sooooooooooooooooo funny (lol!!!) :P...guess it's confession time gals...i don't have pictures all of these yet, but i've got these babies under my bed, awaiting their debut: :tender:
    • ink weekender
    • origan courier
    • rouge VIF ni compagnon*
    (*this baby followed me home today :shrugs:)

guess my new little wallet means i can finally join the "rouge VIF club" (watch out chigirl, you can't resist forever ;))

3. Nah, none in hiding, my BF is so oblivious to such things I don't need to...very lucky in that way :graucho:

4. I'm lucky, too. DH knows about all my bags and doesn't have a problem with it. He even could understand when I was panicking that by the time (end of Sept.) we're in N.Y there aren't any roge vif works left so he told me to get one now, isn't he such a sweetie!!! I couldn't hide the bag expense from him as we just have one account with cc for us both so he would find out immediately the bill comes.

5. ^^right now,none!!

6. my magenta city, i took her for a strolls for a few dyas when i'm going without my bf.
    i went out with my classique , put city in dustbag.
    then when i'm out of his sight, i took my city out and put my classique & the dustbag inside the city.
    when i'm home, i took out my classique & wore it, and put the city bag in dustbag. if i walk quickly enough, he won't realise that i carry a dustbag in my other shoulder :P

7. Lol - my Grey Day and Magenta Shoulder. They'll be "coming out" as soon as I've send out my bag that I sold.

8. my sapin city was hiding in my car boot and now in my walk in closet.

9. I'm so glad i'm not alone in the "Spy-Game" world of b-bag hiding! :roflmfao:

10. my sapin city was hiding in my car boot and now in my walk in closet.

11. I can't hide anything! I am too excited!!! I have to tell and ask if I can buy before I do so! I will not tell him about my new black clutch though! He won't notice that!:lol:

12. Oh yess... clutches, coin purses, wallets and wapity are small & out of sight, they don't need to be "introduced" :lol: And I keep some bags out of sight until I sell other so I could say "I sold the other one for this"... He'll never know:roflmfao: But most times I just start to use it w/o ceremony... He'll see it eventually, and he now knows better than to trust me when I say "this is the last one, I swear."

13. lol, is mister winston kitty still in hiding with your b-bags Cal-gal (?) :shrugs: :P :roflmfao:

14. I also hide a new bag until I sell an old one :yes: that way I can just say "oh I didn't spend any money - just used the money I made on the old bag" - works wonders every time :yahoo:

15. No, no bags in hiding. Usually he is in on the purchase and wants to see the colour because he knows I don't usually get a brown or black one. I think the one he likes most is Rouille (before my 04 Twiggy, she was my favouritefavourite, so I think he cued in on that), but his favourite colour is green, so Emerald Twiggy got an "oooooo:huh:OO" when she debuted from the dustbag! : ) It was so cute : )

I wish you well,

Bridget

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice