B-bags in HIDING?

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
So I used my Rouge Vif for the first time today!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: She got some major stares. At the end of the day she went back into her dustbag and back into hiding. I kind of like savoring her - but the real reason is I haven't told DH about her yet.:graucho:

Anyone else have a b-bag in hiding?:roflmfao:

OMG, this is sooooooooooooooooo funny (lol!!!) :P...guess it's confession time gals...i don't have pictures all of these yet, but i've got these babies under my bed, awaiting their debut: :tender:
  • ink weekender
  • origan courier
  • rouge VIF ni compagnon*
(*this baby followed me home today :shrugs:)

guess my new little wallet means i can finally join the "rouge VIF club" (watch out chigirl, you can't resist forever ;))

I'm lucky, too. DH knows about all my bags and doesn't have a problem with it. He even could understand when I was panicking that by the time (end of Sept.) we're in N.Y there aren't any roge vif works left so he told me to get one now, isn't he such a sweetie!!! I couldn't hide the bag expense from him as we just have one account with cc for us both so he would find out immediately the bill comes.

my magenta city, i took her for a strolls for a few dyas when i'm going without my bf.
i went out with my classique , put city in dustbag.
then when i'm out of his sight, i took my city out and put my classique & the dustbag inside the city.
when i'm home, i took out my classique & wore it, and put the city bag in dustbag. if i walk quickly enough, he won't realise that i carry a dustbag in my other shoulder :P

I can't hide anything! I am too excited!!! I have to tell and ask if I can buy before I do so! I will not tell him about my new black clutch though! He won't notice that!:lol:

Oh yess... clutches, coin purses, wallets and wapity are small & out of sight, they don't need to be "introduced" :lol: And I keep some bags out of sight until I sell other so I could say "I sold the other one for this"... He'll never know:roflmfao: But most times I just start to use it w/o ceremony... He'll see it eventually, and he now knows better than to trust me when I say "this is the last one, I swear."

No, no bags in hiding. Usually he is in on the purchase and wants to see the colour because he knows I don't usually get a brown or black one. I think the one he likes most is Rouille (before my 04 Twiggy, she was my favouritefavourite, so I think he cued in on that), but his favourite colour is green, so Emerald Twiggy got an "oooooo:huh:OO" when she debuted from the dustbag! : ) It was so cute : )

I wish you well,

Bridget