B Bags @ Holt Renfrew Canada

Ha ha that's weird... I fiddled around with the emerald first too... that poor bag has been molested to death (another reason why even on sale, I wouldn't buy it). I think they will get new colours as long as they sell well, but I wouldn't count on them getting the best selection, or having them in any timely fashion.

SHE'S GONE! I was at Yorkdale again this morning (I have a shopping problem!!)I guess she found a new home. BUT I saw one of the 07 bags! At least it HAD to be an 07 because it had the god awful massive gold hardware that I'm sorry to say is even uglier in person. I didn't think they were out yet??? The gold is all bezelled on the edges or something, it's a bit too 'bling' for my liking. Then again, it would probably really suit the right person!

SHE'S GONE! I was at Yorkdale again this morning (I have a shopping problem!!)I guess she found a new home. BUT I saw one of the 07 bags! At least it HAD to be an 07 because it had the god awful massive gold hardware that I'm sorry to say is even uglier in person. I didn't think they were out yet??? The gold is all bezelled on the edges or something, it's a bit too 'bling' for my liking. Then again, it would probably really suit the right person!

You and me both!! I am at Yorkdale almost every evening, my BF goes to gym at yorkdale and i always end up doing my own "cardio- shopping" while he does he workout! SAs at Holts probably think i am crazy to be there so often :s Plus i always end up getting something :shrugs:

OMG I was BAD today, I also went to the Bloor Holts to check out if they had 07 bags! There was a dark chocolaty brown with the gold hardware and there was an oval in the same colour. I don't know if all the ovals are like this, but there was no zipper on top, it opened like a pouch and snapped together. It was SOOOOO cute! Didn't check the price of it though and now I'm kicking myself... I got so distracted touching them all to get a feel for the leather).

elizabitch I have to agree, ebay has much better selection! But i keep missing out on the colours i REALLY want :sad: and Holt never seems to have good colours, all their colours are so Blah!