B-bags at NM

1. I just got back from vacation in Las Vegas and Scottsdale AZ. I stopped by the Scottsdale NM to meet my SA in person. I was surprised to see tons of B-bags in stock. If anyone is looking for any Spring colors - call Cathy at 480-990-2100 ext 2094.:biggrin:

2. Do you still remember what color they have roughly? TIA

3. ^ LOL kiara--aren't you still waiting for your shirise bags to arrive? :lol:

4. Did you see an ink purse? I woke up this morning craving one.

5. I know..... this forum really give me bad influence.... I think I need to stay away from the computer.... :biggrin:

6. I am waiting to call Cathy (AZ is 3 hours behind MI), I know there was Rouge (the reddish/orangey color) and black, but my mind has blanked. I was there last Friday, and they had so much on sale - Chanel and the lizard Paddy - that I forgot the colors!

7. Welcome back Ann!

8. Hi Jag! I feel like I missed so much. No computer for a week. I can't believe I missed the Shiraz sale.:sad: I did come home to some goodies, but no Bbags.

9. Ohhhhh, do tell!!! Shoot me a PM when you have time!:flowers:

10. Here are the colors available:
    Beige, the red/orangey color, navy, dresden blue, emerald green and cognac.
    There are quite a few styles available. It sounds like there is a purse/shopper style as well.
    Have fun!:biggrin:

11. Thanks for the info, anns... welcome back...what is shiraz sale? you mean shirise?

12. Yup - I spelled it wrong. Shiraz is a restaurant down the street from me!

13. :lol: I totally hear ya! BTW it looks like your collection is growing pretty fast too! I'd love to see a family pic as soon as you get your latest from shirise ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice