B-bag you've fallen BACK in love with?

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
For me it's my Ruby WE. I have yet to use her - when I got her I stashed her away in hibernation. Today I got her out and the saturation of her red really took my breath away.

Ah ruby. :heart:

What about you? Any b-bag you've put away only to pull and and fall in love with again?

My Ruby RH Work. I almost sold her, and had a change of heart when pics of pourpre started to surface. Ruby really is a beautiful red, but I doubted her beauty.

My Ruby RH Work. I almost sold her, and had a change of heart when pics of pourpre started to surface. Ruby really is a beautiful red, but I doubted her beauty.

^^ME too! I was wondering if I should have traded my Ruby We for a Pourpre WE. Now I'm soooooooo glad I didn't. Ruby is really a lovely color. :heart:

For me it's a black classic hw city. I had an 05 that I never used and wound up selling it about 2 years ago. I just bought an 09 and can't put the bag down. Not sure why I ever let mine go....

I´ve just making it different, selling all my 08´s to replace them for oldies I had fallen in love with a long time ago. When I discovered Bbags started buying and buying them, most of them compulsively. Then I realized that didn´t like pop colors and much less the agneau leather, in fact actually I´m only keeping my beloved 08´s RH anthra work & BC city cause both have great agneau leather, couldn´t be able to let them go for anything. To be honest I preffer a single HG "oldie" than 20 new Bals. I don´t want to offend anyone ladies, this is just my personal opinion/tastes of course.

^^ITA. I'm in love with oldies too.

Same here, especially my Olive Mens Day and Grenat WE, both of which are from 06. The shine, the softness, distress level, color. I thought I had fallen out of love with them already and seriously was seriously considering selling them. One day I took them out, the love came back so I didnt. I do love the oldies. Right now, Im seriously looking for something big in Anis 04' or mustard. I know it is super hard to find but I have enough patience for it...

I´ve just making it different, selling all my 08´s to replace them for oldies I had fallen in love with a long time ago. When I discovered Bbags started buying and buying them, most of them compulsively. Then I realized that didn´t like pop colors and much less the agneau leather, in fact actually I´m only keeping my beloved 08´s RH anthra work & BC city cause both have great agneau leather, couldn´t be able to let them go for anything. To be honest I preffer a single HG "oldie" than 20 new Bals. I don´t want to offend anyone ladies, this is just my personal opinion/tastes of course.

Oh, I totally agree! I know everyone's taste is different and there's no "right" or "wrong" in collecting Bals... but I, personally, have really grown to love the oldies... there's just something about them that makes me so much more in love with them than in any of the newer bags.

I guess the one bag I've fallen back in love with is the Black City. I didn't understand its appeal at first and even sold it... but, now, I've just gone completely nuts over it and want many Black Cities :biggrin:

my charbon gsh pt, almost parted with it because it looks too similar to my black gsh pt and i finally keep it, now the leather melts in beautifully, i am in love with again, more than ever. it's gorgeous.