B-bag shopping countdown 48 h from now...what color, which bag will make it home???

1. I'm so excited :yahoo: in just two days , 48h I will head off to a larger city (about 2h drive), since I do live pretty much in the middle of nowhere by french standards at least.
    And I will go b-bag shopping my girls will be in scool, the little one with mother in law and a good friend and me will be on our way.

My Ink work will get her first sister! :yahoo:

So ladies, I've put a rouge vif city on hold but really don't know if the bag will match my expectations. (They just have one left) Or if I will pull back not bringing up the courage to go for red.

My other options are as yesterday (maybe not there anymore by then):

griege twiggy
    camel twiggy
    tobacco twiggy

griege city
    grenat city

camel work

rouge vif day...

What do you think I will come home with ?

If you want to guess please feel free.

2. If you don't get red, my guess is greige city, if that's not there, camel Twiggy.

3. i hope you come back with a twiggy!!!

4. mmm I'd get a greige city or twiggy if I didnt get the rouge city!

5. catcat, good luck, i know hard these decisions are. after all the girls in my poll told me i should consider adding some spice (rouge vif) to my neutral bag collection, i have really been thinking about it. but i agree, i have to see it in real life first. i saw a RV first the other day and the color was too much, very bright, not rich like the ones i have seen on here. so i am now considering a rouge vif or greige twiggy. i think you'd like camel twiggy too, but yes get a twiggy!

6. ^^ my vote's for the rouge VIF day!!! :yahoo:

DSCF4117 REV.jpg
  7. Only 48 hours to go :party:. I feel like a kid before christmas, hope I won't end up empty handed.

Hmmm a lot of twiggylovers here. I've never seen one IRL and can't wait.

Bal Newbie:

I hope the RV will look like the pictures I've seen here, if not greige and camel, yep why not

Powderpuff100:

Would be great to see a nice city in greige.

aaallabama:

Your day looks great. Again I've never seen one IRL so it will be great to check it out.
    A funky bag in a funky color, hmm sounds good too + a griege smth...:upsidedown:
    Now I'm getting carried away.:lol:
    Re'member :angel: Cat spring colors will be out soon.

8. I vote for grenat city or the rouge Vif city. I can't wait to see what you come back with.

9. Only 41 more hours to go.;)

I need to get a life. Good that I have to take my daughter to acting lesson!

First vote for grenat hmmm another one that I've never seen IRL...

10. Since you already have a work bag I don't think you will end up with a second one for your second bag. I'm thinking either the rouge vif Day or the camel Twiggy. Both are great bags.

11. I say go for the griege city. I love it!!

12. My vote's for the Tobacco Twiggy.

13. I hope it's a Greige Twiggy! I didn't like my Greige City but for some reason I am looooooving it in the Twiggy!

14. Only 32 hours left :yahoo: !

twiggy, city, twiggy, city, day, twiggy, city, twiggy, city, day...I love that song.

Hmmm al these twiggy lovers.......

15. Rouge Vif City !!!

Mine needed a brother and your Ink Work convinced me !!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice