B-Bag owners - how many years of use?

1. Just wondering how many years some posters have been carrying their B-bags - and for newer owners now many years you see yourself carrying your bag?

2. Well.. I just got my magenta first.. and I am so in love with the color that I'm afraid that I will get sick of it soon because I will be using it so much.. but hopefully I will use it extensively for at least a couple of years. I want to keep it forever, though!

3. well i only got my first 2 b-bags this year - and they're not going to be the last ones i get (hehehe) i see myself using them for years to come! when i die i think i'm going to be asked to be buried with them!!!

kattiepie = totally stoked your got your magenta first!!!! im so very jealous... have you posted pics up yet????? cant wait to see the little jem!!!!

4. helenNZ: I'm going to try to find my usb cord and post them up tomorrow! (: I hope you find one of your own as well! I think everyone should own it, it's so gorgeous!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice