B bag owners, how do you feel?

1. Don't you think B bags look too formal?

Don't get me wrong. I have no doubt in its beauty but becuase my style of dressing which is quite casual and i'm 25,i'm afraid it will not fit me. Apart from that, i have already have a classic chanel caviar flap and it's quite formal.

Can you wear them with jeans or shorts?

I'm thinking about buying either B Fendi or Balenciaga.

2. I don't know about the all-leather b-fendi's, but I think its the patent leather trim that makes it look too formal, no?! I bought one and returned it for the same reason.

3. If you already have a Chanel classic flap and you're looking for a more casual bag I say get a Balenciaga. They come in great colors!

4. I don't own a Fendi B bag, but I would definitely agree that they look more structured/tailored/formal. It would be hard to make them look casual, in my opinion.

5. Well, I own the blue patent B Fendi, and because of it's color, I think of it as my fun, mod bag. I can definitely dress it down.

6. I don't think that they look too formal. I think that you can dress them up or down. I just love my new leopard b bag!!

7. I think they are definitely more dressy than say, spies. But I wear them with jeans too. It depends on the mood of your outfit.

8. Thanks for all your responds. I think i will go and try them on me when i dress down and see how they look.

9. I think it depends somewhat on the colour. A fun colour like red/blue in patent can definitely be carried casually. I saw a pic of one of the English footballers wives with a white B.Bag which loooked really good. I'll try and locate the link.

10. Here you go

abigailclancyPA_230x350.jpg
  11. Thanks Estile, I intended to search for a way to wear B.Bag with casual dress but after searching through the celebs thread, i have another need ( not just want) for spy bag. lol....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice