b-bag newbie!!!

1. Hi everyone, I have never owned a balenciaga YET, but I am looking at the twiggy or the box, I think. Can someone help me out with prices for these and any other suggestions for me!! thanks girls I am clueless with these bags and and want to make the right choice!!

2. I believe the twiggy is 1095. It may have gone up, but that's how much I paid for my Origan twiggy.

3. The twiggy is $1095. I am actually ordering one later in the day from Saks, i'm so excited, it will be my first b-bag!!

4. Congrats Biana! What color?

5. I'm ordering the black one, I think its a good color to start off with.

6. the box is $995 and is chubbier than the twiggy.

7. Yes, I have the 06 white box & it was $995. Twiggy is a longer, barrel type shape.

8. Hey we're in the same boat! :flowers:i'm new with bbags and i'm lookin around for a twiggy or a box too! i think i prefer the box tho.. the twiggy is a bit on the long side imo!
    what colours are u lookin to get? :girlsigh:

9. So very OT but..

You have a white box??? :nuts: It must be gorgeous! I saw it on another lady recently and it looked fabulous.. droooool. :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice