B Bag leather care

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hey girls! you girls may remember my post a couple of months back about my new b fendi http://forum.purseblog.com/fendi/aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-114406.html

i've been carrying it out loads and im really rough with my bags and im totally beating myself up about it :sad: is there any way i can clean the leather or protect it with something to make it last and look glossy and gorgeous?! thank girls :smile::smile::smile:

2. no one? :sad:

3. I've used the lovin my bags ultimate moisturizer on a green spy I got off eBay that wasn't in terribly amazing condition, and it seemed to help a lot. It's a darker color, though, but I think the leather is basically the same as on your B bag.

4. Charlene, I use good ol reliable Apple Leather Care on my nappa leather, seems to work fine so far...:tup:. for a protectant, you might want something stronger like Lit recommends or Apple Guard. I actually like the Nappa leather better after some use - it softens up, but if it drys out, it needs conditioner.:yes:

5. alrighttt thanks girls! really appreciate it ;):smile: