B Bag in Elle Magazine

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Did anyone see the whit B Bag in Elle this month on page 108. The hardware is big and silver and chunky. Love it :yahoo:
    Does anyone know when these bags will be available?

2. It was silver and chunky?? hhmmm! What style was it?

3. I think it was the brief in the giant line for s/s 07...not sure if if the harware was silver though...

4. i also think the giant studs has grow on me :P

5. mmmmm i love that brief!

6. I just checked my copy of elle-- not sure if the style is brief, but it is the giant line with the "giant" studs in gold! :yes:

7. can someone please scan a pic! pretty pretty please??? :flowers:

8. i don't know which one too, but is it one of the big studs bag on atelier.naff ?

9. I asked someone at Balenciaga in NYC which bag that is, and he said a Brief with the new large, gold hardware. But I'm not so sure it is the brief, which has a narrower top and a wider bottom. Given the 2 handles and the way the top opening looks, I wonder if maybe it is an Afternoon or Mid-Afternoon. I haven't seen either in person, but that would be my guess. The bag is tall and fairly uniform looking in width.

10. Nope it is not on atelier.naff. It has 2 handles. It is likely the Brief.
    I hope the stds will come in silver, they look like silver in the magazine.
    Does anyone know when it will hit the stores? :s

11. I was told by an SA at BalNY that the Brief was featured in Elle Mag ... here is a pic of it from AtelierNaff (the "Spring 07 News" blog entry):

BTW, I was told by the same SA that it is the most similar in size & shape to the Afternoon ...

thebrief.jpg
  12. Dang it...wish I had a scanner. If the bag in Elle is the brief...then sign me up, cause it looks cuter in Elle than it does on atelier.naff. :jammin:

13. ooh, thanks esiders! it looks so cool!

14. Wow! That is a whole lotta BLING!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice