B-bag fever again, so I've to sell LV

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi Ladies,
    Last days, I've cheated the Bal Forum with LV Forum:shame: ...

but for good reasons : to finance my next Blue India:love: I have to sell one of my LV bags :crybaby: , and so I needed some supporting and advices/counsels from LV Pfer...
    The LV Ladies have been very kind and helpfull:love: ...so I've finally placed my first announce on e-bay...

But now I'm a little bit sad:crybaby: because I'm maybe going to say goodbye to my Alma...

2. you'll love your b-bags... for your happiness, i also sold my alma MC to support a b-bag before :P

3. Don't be sad!!! It will all be worth it!!!:smile: :yes: ;)

4. :lol: this is a common occurence on this board. WARNING! once you meet balenciaga... all other brands just disappear! (and its totally worth it)

5. I totallly understand. I have two LV's being sacrificed right now :sad:

6. that is so true livethelake... this balenciaga is like a total HOT HOT teaser

7. I just don't know what to do either!!! I have an LV Pegase 60 that I am considering selling but I just can't bring myself to do it! I don't use it and it just sits in the closet! Even when I travel I don't use it! I just look at it!:lol: My husband says I should part with it but for some reason I can't- even though I'd like to have the money to put towards a Bbag! What should I do???:girlsigh:

8. do it! do it! :lol: imagine a beautiful new fall color in its place *soft music plays* :yes:

9. zacorey , why don't you sell it and buy a BALENCIAGA WEEKENDER?? :wlae:
    you still cna use it for travelling :P

10. I know- everyday I debate,debate and debate! I need encouragement!

11. Sea- I know! I have 2 LV keepalls I use! I love LV luggage!

12. zac, i've been having this problems too, i have so many bags i don't use but i still don't have a heart to sell it. so i brace myself by selling it to get BAGS that i will truly wear.
    and although it hurts a t first, it felt good in the end.

13. ~K~ so y'all know Im a major Bbag lover also, but Im and LV girl too!! (Oh yeah, and Chloe.) Im getting my LV batignolles Horizontal and mono koala wallet today!! No way am I ditching my City, but hey, change is FUN!! Right ladies??

14. Thanks guys!!! You are the only ones that can understand!!! If I sell then I can get a Bbag- and I know I'll use it!

15. hey zacorey i know how you feel (and all you other ladies!). i started my purse obsession with the paddington, sold it to get the edith, sold that to get a stam and now am considering selling the stam to fund my now uncontrollable bbag love!
    i keep debating everyday whether or not to sell the stam because although i love it, it is so heavy! ahhh, what's a girl to do?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice