B-Bag dark red leather small motorcycle bag

susan-eric

Jan 6, 2006
Definitely authentic--don't worry--and believe me, even though I know that Bluefly is solidly authentic on all their purses, I still checked everything, even the card stock on the controllato card. The only thing about Bluefly is that sometimes I get a package really carefully boxed and other times, the package is open or damaged and it's amazing the item(s) didn't fall out! This time, the outer box was a mess, but the inside was fine (fortunately).

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
Susan - are you going to keep it; I mean if it is not bordeaux what color is it?

What does the tag say as far as season goes?

Yes, the leather varies so much with these damn bags; almost too much. :blink:

the mirror can be attached anywhere - I have seen no rhyme or reason to it.

susan-eric

Jan 6, 2006
Sorry for the confusion--it IS Bordeaux and the tag season is consistent with atelier.naff--was it fall/winter 2005? (I don't have it in front of me right now.) I'll check and attach pix tomorrow.

susan-eric

Jan 6, 2006
Meant to add--yes, I am going to keep it (how could I possibly give it up now that I've seen it?). It'll be perfect with my all-black outfits and black cherry nails/dark red lipstick.

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
susan-eric said:
Sorry for the confusion--it IS Bordeaux and the tag season is consistent with atelier.naff--was it fall/winter 2005? (I don't have it in front of me right now.) I'll check and attach pix tomorrow.
Oh - good!! Sorry, I got confused by your first post about it.

Well, I am very glad that you like it, the color is smashing and will go with so many different looks.

Enjoy, and yes, do post pics when you can. :biggrin:

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
susan-eric said:
Meant to add--yes, I am going to keep it (how could I possibly give it up now that I've seen it?). It'll be perfect with my all-black outfits and black cherry nails/dark red lipstick.
Ahhhhhh.. can you post pictures for us to drool on?

susan-eric

Jan 6, 2006
Okay--here goes. I've also photographed it with my Magenta Small to illustrate my comment about the difference in the leathers, even though both are pre-fall 2005 and tried to capture a closeup of the Bordeaux texture. I wonder if KylieReese's will have the same crinkley surface--she's have to tell us all on Monday. I actually like that theleather textures vary:

kylieReese

Feb 2, 2006
San Francisco
wow.. it's soooo nice. Although the first picture looks a little too distressed, but I think thats just the flash.. the third pic looks much better. I'll post my pics on monday.:biggrin:

susan-eric

Jan 6, 2006
It is actually very distressed--I'm not sure if the box bag will be as well--they seem to vary a lot. The texture is more like the middle picture, but the color is more like the top and bottom picture.