B-Bag dark red leather small motorcycle bag

susan-eric

Jan 6, 2006
Well, I'm very annoyed because I called Bluefly to complain that they had the wrong list price on the item and that I should be issued a credit and the customer rep checked with the idiot buyer there who insisted that the City is the large and not sold in the US (where did they get their stock from?) and won't do anything even though the serial number in the computer (and the dimensions on the listing) corresponds to the City/Medium and we're still going back and forth on this (I pointed out that the large doesn't have the strap and their photo has the strap, but that didn't get me anywhere) and if they don't do a price adjustment, then I think I may very well return it--I've really had it with Bluefly at this point. If anyone else on this board purchased their b'bag at the wrong list price, then you should call also--maybe there's strength in numbers.

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
I complained about their coin pouch and wallet prices last month - NO reply from them; I even provided them with the aloharag.pdf so that they could see that they were listing the bags OVER retail. :suspiciou

Did you buy the City? Of course it is sold in the US, what a hoot...did they think you cannot just call Bal NY and find out the actual pricing.

What bag does your receipt say you purchased?? I believe the City retails at $1195 (I have one but I bought it used off Ebay).

susan-eric

Jan 6, 2006
The listing called it a Mirror Bag--isn't that a hoot? It's definitely a City. The person who said it's not sold in the US is an idiot. It's one thing not to know. It's another to keep insisting you're right in the face of someone trying to provide information. After I called Bluefly 6 times (and probably got a flag in their computer categorizing me as certifiable), they finally said I could bring it in to their NYC office and someone there would look at it again (whatever that means). I haven't decided yet whether to do that or to just return it. I'll see which red it is and then decide if it's worth trying to fight about the price. Yes, the City retails at $1195.

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
kylieReese said:
Okay I didn't say which bag I ordered hehehe.. I got the "dark red" box. but what color is dark red? I check the color swatch of the passed couple of seasons for b bags and didn't see any that matched. Judging from the picture, I can't really see red, it seems like a brownish color. Maybe my eyes are just playin tricks on me..it's really late. ZZZZzzz, but I got I huge deal because I put in the code welcome950 and got a extra 15% off.. saved 32% over retail.. :nuts: :lol: :wacko:
p.s does anyone on here have a box, how does it compare to the twiggy?? I've never seen one in person before, please describe if any of you ladies have seen one or have one. thanks
Ooohh... CONGRATS!! :nuts: I think the dark red is the bordeaux from 2005 F/S. I have the bordeaux first and the color is to die for. If you want to see if that's the color, you can look at mine under my bag showcase. But I'm pretty sure that's the color they were referring to. As for the box size, I know Loganz here has a black box. I think she said the box size is like the first size but just wider.

kylieReese

Feb 2, 2006
San Francisco
THanks Irrissy. I pretty much think it's the bordeaux color too. I compared it to a couple of other peoples bordeaux bags and it's a close match.. I also went to neimans today and saw the box and tried it on. I absolutely love love it. much better then the twiggy in my opinion.

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
kylieReese said:
THanks Irrissy. I pretty much think it's the bordeaux color too. I compared it to a couple of other peoples bordeaux bags and it's a close match.. I also went to neimans today and saw the box and tried it on. I absolutely love love it. much better then the twiggy in my opinion.
I think the twiggy is too big for me. I like the box too. Great buy! Be sure to post pictures for us to drool on. ;)

Serenity Now

Insanity later
Feb 6, 2006
Yeah, looks like bordeaux to me. I was thinking of getting a City in that colour. I have a rouge First and that's definitely not rouge. Congrats on the purchase! Keep us updated and post pics when u can:smile:)

true_blue_gal

Feb 8, 2006
Ahh. I was so excited about getting this bag and they emailed me this morning saying that it's out of stock. What's up with that? :cry:

susan-eric

Jan 6, 2006
It arrived and it's Bordeaux!!! Wow--the leather's so different from my Magenta classique--a much more distressed look. They really do look different--I was afraid it might be too much repetition to have more than one Balenciaga. But they're not really the same at all. Okay--a question now--the mirror is attached differently in both bags--is the attachment supposed to vary? In the city, it's tied around the handle--does it then go through that opening between the zipper and the bag? In my classique, the mirror is tied through the leather piece at the end and then goes through the opening between the zipper and the bag as well.

susan-eric

Jan 6, 2006
true_blue_gal said:
Ahh. I was so excited about getting this bag and they emailed me this morning saying that it's out of stock. What's up with that? :cry:
Wait--this was from Bluefly? I never heard of them doing that before. They processed your order and then said they didn't have the bag?

kylieReese

Feb 2, 2006
San Francisco
Yay Susan Eric, I'm sooooo happy for you, mine won't be here until monday, I got three day shipping but they don't do weekends I guess. So does your bag look authentic. I'm uneasy right now because for some reason I keep thinking that it's not going to be authentic. I guess because there are so many fakes online.