Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California

LabRatPhD

Feb 20, 2006
Austin, TX
On a whim I checked Bluefly about an hour ago and managed to snag the Chloe Ascot saddle shoulder bag I was eyeing on NAP (but was sold out) earlier. Came to about $1100 total. I was up and down with the Paddy because there is something about the padlock that bugs me. Glad I found something that appeals to me more! :love:

Whew my credit card has got smoke coming from it after this purchase and the Chanel tote I got last week! Better hide it under the mattress for the next 6 months :weird:

kitskats

bizzy making jools
O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
USA
managed to snag the Chloe Ascot saddle shoulder bag <<<< Me too:biggrin:

Whew my credit card has got smoke coming from it after this purchase and the Chanel tote I got last week! <<<<and...me too:lol:

susan-eric

Jan 6, 2006
Yes! I did buy it. I'm hoping it's not too big for me (if there had been a classique to chose from, I probably would have gone for that--not sure) so you might see it back up there in a couple of weeks.

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
susan-eric said:
Yes! I did buy it. I'm hoping it's not too big for me (if there had been a classique to chose from, I probably would have gone for that--not sure) so you might see it back up there in a couple of weeks.
Oh, do show pictures when you get it! :love:

spicepearl

Feb 8, 2006
TX
Seems to me, I got you ladies started by posting the notice in the first place :wacko:

Just wanted to help make someone's day :lol:

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
spicepearl said:
Seems to me, I got you ladies started by posting the notice in the first place :wacko:

Just wanted to help make someone's day :lol:
Oh definitely. We all love good threads! :amuse:

kylieReese

Feb 2, 2006
San Francisco
kylieReese said:
I just ordered one... I'm sooo excited.. omg. getting it in 3 days. Thanks for the heads up spicepearl!
Okay I didn't say which bag I ordered hehehe.. I got the "dark red" box. but what color is dark red? I check the color swatch of the passed couple of seasons for b bags and didn't see any that matched. Judging from the picture, I can't really see red, it seems like a brownish color. Maybe my eyes are just playin tricks on me..it's really late. ZZZZzzz, but I got I huge deal because I put in the code welcome950 and got a extra 15% off.. saved 32% over retail.. :nuts: :lol: :wacko:
p.s does anyone on here have a box, how does it compare to the twiggy?? I've never seen one in person before, please describe if any of you ladies have seen one or have one. thanks

susan-eric

Jan 6, 2006
I agree about the color being guesswork at this point--but I thought the red they had up might be the Bordeaux? What do you think?

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
I clicked on your link ... and got the following:

We could not find any matching results to your search.
Your search for "balenciaga" in women found 0 items.
Visit our help department for information about our products, return policy, shipping rates, and more.

So, I would say it's gone ...

kylieReese

Feb 2, 2006
San Francisco
CeeJay said:
I clicked on your link ... and got the following:

We could not find any matching results to your search.
Your search for "balenciaga" in women found 0 items.
Visit our help department for information about our products, return policy, shipping rates, and more.

So, I would say it's gone ...
Here Ceejay, what would you think this color is.
Susan Eric, I really hope that you are right and the color is bordeaux

Attachments