B-Bag dark red leather small motorcycle bag

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
New York City
www.purseblog.com
it was 1200, and they also have a 15% off code (bluefly15), so it would have been 1080 plus shipping. i almost messed my pants when i saw it. i checked at 7 a.m. because i go up early to study (i had a sociology test today). i got up at 5, they post stuff at 6:31, but i forgot to look.

true_blue_gal

Feb 8, 2006
AHHH!!! Basically, I was so bummed that I couldn't get that b-bag. But guess what? So I was so bummed that I went to do my econ reading, and naturally fell asleep while doing it. And when I woke up I was like maybe I should just check it one more time... It was there when I woke up!!! I got the city in dark red distressed leather. It was like $1160 but I had a 15% off (WELCOME950) so it ended up being $994 with shipping. That's less than what a first cost retail, yay!
My first b-bag is coming in the mail soon. I guess no more bags for me for a while! I've been waiting to buy my first b-bag for the longest time. I'm so excited!!!

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
I noticed bluefly usually post their new stuff after midnight but before 5am. I noticed that when I was up late studying and browsing thru their site. :lol:

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
true_blue_gal said:
AHHH!!! Basically, I was so bummed that I couldn't get that b-bag. But guess what? So I was so bummed that I went to do my econ reading, and naturally fell asleep while doing it. And when I woke up I was like maybe I should just check it one more time... It was there when I woke up!!! I got the city in dark red distressed leather. It was like $1160 but I had a 15% off (WELCOME950) so it ended up being $994 with shipping. That's less than what a first cost retail, yay!
My first b-bag is coming in the mail soon. I guess no more bags for me for a while! I've been waiting to buy my first b-bag for the longest time. I'm so excited!!!

That was too funny...:P

But, on the other hand, how exciting that you scored the City bag. :biggrin:

Please post pictures when it arrives so I can drool on my keyboard. :amuse:

susan-eric

Jan 6, 2006
Was that red the Bordeaux? Whoever does their listings writes the most confusing titles (and color descriptions sometimes too--they called the Magenta one "purple"--and the color was distorted in the photo. Imagine calling the City the Mirror Handbag, with all its connotations? Ha! I'm going to buy the red one, I think. Apparently it was in someone's shopping cart and now it's out. Of course, if it weren't for the coupon code, it wouldn't make any sense.

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
Ooohhh... it's so TEMPTING!!! ::rubbing my hands together:: Hurry, someone buys it before I go crazy!

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
Irissy said:
I noticed bluefly usually post their new stuff after midnight but before 5am. I noticed that when I was up late studying and browsing thru their site. :lol:
Oh oh ... so, when I get up at 4:00am, I should get online as soon as I have a few gulps of coffee? Oh man, this is dangerous ...

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
susan-eric said:
Was that red the Bordeaux? Whoever does their listings writes the most confusing titles (and color descriptions sometimes too--they called the Magenta one "purple"--and the color was distorted in the photo. Imagine calling the City the Mirror Handbag, with all its connotations? Ha! I'm going to buy the red one, I think. Apparently it was in someone's shopping cart and now it's out. Of course, if it weren't for the coupon code, it wouldn't make any sense.
Did you end up buying that red city?

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
Loganz said:
The red box is back on bluefly - still at $796, retail is $980.
Okay, there have to be people who continually refresh Bluefly and click "Buy" as soon as they see it. I can't find it :huh:

Damn, it's gone. I just saw CeeJay's post.