B-Bag dark red leather small motorcycle bag

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
Did you buy it Spicepearl??

Now, there is a City on the site but it is being sold at retail. Bluefly has (IMHO) deceptive pricing at times. They say the retail is $1495; but, I thought that the City bags are $1195 retail.

They are selling the City at $1140. I wonder where they are getting these B-bags?? :weird:

spicepearl

Feb 8, 2006
TX
I don't know much about B-Bags and what all the different names and sizes are, so I'm not all that familiar with their prices either. Still learning though ;o) Hmmm ... you sound a bit concerned?

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
spicepearl said:
I don't know much about B-Bags and what all the different names and sizes are, so I'm not all that familiar with their prices either. Still learning though ;o) Hmmm ... you sound a bit concerned?
Oh no I am not concerned...just curious. :amuse: Bluefly is a good company, nothing weird there...

spicepearl

Feb 8, 2006
TX
amanda said:
they had a red paddington this morning, too. by the time i saw it and put it in my cart, it was already gone :sad:
:sad: Oh no! I'm so sorry amanda! Seems you have to be really quick with these things. Maybe they'll have another red one up for sale, you never know. If they do, and I ever see it, I'll let you know!

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
amanda said:
they had a red paddington this morning, too. by the time i saw it and put it in my cart, it was already gone :sad:
A red paddy :love: wow - that made some lucky lady's day.

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
amanda said:
How much was the red paddy going for on bluefly? ::curious::