B*Bag Boys Club

LV&Lexus07

Jan 30, 2007
C'mon guys! Show us your B*Bag collections!:yes: Modeling pics are a plus!:graucho: I'll start us off with my very first B*Bag. Café Besace Messenger.:tup:
633886614_cebccd6476.jpg

634443484_2be9e62ace.jpg

634443490_3be1a245ef.jpg

What a feeble response from the boys so far. Are the rest of you too shy to join in?

Brave boys - I think that your bags are fabulous. I would be so impressed if you walked past me in the street.

Congratulations - almost makes me wish I was a lad too!!!

Finally can join the Bbag Boys Club!!! :yahoo:
Got my very 1st Bbag last monday. Its the 06 Men's Day. The leather is so soft and i dun know wat's the blue called (dk tealish irl) but i love it anyway!!! :smile:

Attachments

• blu day.JPG
    blu day.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 1,561
  • blu puddle.JPG
    blu puddle.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,527
Gorgeous shopboy! And I want to see more boys with bbags, especially modelling pics! How does a mens Day look when worn? I love the taupe 05 above, beautiful and chewy. And in the closer-up pic, the chocolate Day. Yum!

Thanks LV&Lexus for your welcome. :smile:
Here's my modelling pics. The pics are taken indoor w/o flash so the color of the bag is not so vivid.
This is so addictive, i've my 2nd Bbag on its way. Afterwhich, i must go on a bag:ban: or rehab. LOL

Attachments

• 1stBal.JPG
    1stBal.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 2,071
  • BbagBoy.JPG
    BbagBoy.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 1,973
Thanks Kymara! :smile:
Here's another pic of the bag in daylight. I prefer to carry it on my shoulder. Sling across the body makes it heavier imo.
Pardon my funny expression. :P

Attachments

• Bbag&shawl.JPG
    Bbag&shawl.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 2,211