B*Bag Boys

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. C'mon guys! Show us your B*Bag collections!:yes: Modeling pics are a plus!:graucho: I'll start us off with my very first B*Bag. Café Besace Messenger.:tup:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. my Men's Day Trio:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    taupe '05, black '05 and chocolate '06. hmmm... maybe its time for a fourth.

Nancy in VA likes this.
  3. Great collection!! Considering the Men's Day for my second Bbag purchase. By the way, if it's not time you can make time for a fourth...LOL.:tup:

4. yay for our bbag boys!!!!! --yall have great taste!

5. What a feeble response from the boys so far. Are the rest of you too shy to join in?

Brave boys - I think that your bags are fabulous. I would be so impressed if you walked past me in the street.

Congratulations - almost makes me wish I was a lad too!!!

6. Wowww you guys have GORGEOUS B Bags :wtf: :drool:

I wanna date a B bag boy now!!!! :graucho:

7. Here's my 06 Sapin Besace :P

[​IMG]

8. Finally can join the Bbag Boys Club!!! :yahoo:
    Got my very 1st Bbag last monday. Its the 06 Men's Day. The leather is so soft and i dun know wat's the blue called (dk tealish irl) but i love it anyway!!! :smile:

Attached Files:

9. Welcome to the club floatingblue & shopboy! You both have made great choices! Congrats! I feel like I need to explore more colors for my next purchase!

10. Gorgeous shopboy! And I want to see more boys with bbags, especially modelling pics! How does a mens Day look when worn? I love the taupe 05 above, beautiful and chewy. And in the closer-up pic, the chocolate Day. Yum!

11. Thanks LV&Lexus for your welcome. :smile:
    Here's my modelling pics. The pics are taken indoor w/o flash so the color of the bag is not so vivid.
    This is so addictive, i've my 2nd Bbag on its way. Afterwhich, i must go on a bag:ban: or rehab. LOL

Attached Files:

12. Thanks Kymara! :smile:
    Here's another pic of the bag in daylight. I prefer to carry it on my shoulder. Sling across the body makes it heavier imo.
    Pardon my funny expression. :P

Attached Files:

13. I think it's sexy. A bbag+a boy. You go boys.

14. Love the photos - that is a great colour and style for you.

15. Technically this is not from the Men's range, but i love the style alot!
    My 2nd Bbag: Plomb GSH Work!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]