B and I are having our first date night tomorrow! What movies to rent??

Thanks Mags!! :smile:

We went to the video store today to look at movies, and all they had were VHS!!! Who in the world still has and regularly uses their VCR?! So we're going to go tomorrow to a more up to date video store, lol

that's a toughie :P

what type of movies are you usually into? :confused1:

Martin and I just watched Bubba Ho-Tep last night and really loved it. It's absolutely quirky, so a def. :tup: from me

We both typically like comedy movies - something that will make us laugh. Naturally, I love chick flicks (B says they're okay but he won't watch them by himself) and sometimes I'm in the mood for a "scare-the-crap-outta-me" movie :smile:

Have you seen Devil Wears Prada yet?! To my surprise even Martin enjoyed it :P

If you are interested in Silence of the Lambs (which I think is a great movie), you might also want to check out Antikörper. Probably the best German movie I've seen. Really intense and disturbing (thus maybe not really good for date night :graucho:)

Have you seen Devil Wears Prada yet?! To my surprise even Martin enjoyed it
tongue.gif

Yep, saw it when it first came out. Loooooooooove the movie :biggrin:

I wrote down Antikoerper - have to check it out tomorrow!

What are you most scary movies and what are your most favorite comedy movies?

Well, my fave scary movies are: SCREAM TRILOGY / RED EYE / URBAN LEGEND / I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER / BLACK CHRSTMAS (The old one with Olivia Hussy) / Blair Witch Project / JAWS / THE SHINING. :wtf:

Fave comedies are: JUST MARRIED / MR DEEDS / ROAD TRIP / DUDE WHERE'S MY CAR / and then I can't think of anymore! :tup: