Azure NF versus Graceful

DalmatinkaK

May 20, 2019
Hi there, I have a Neverfull MM in the Damier Ebene. LOVE THIS BAG. So now I am also wanting the Damier Azure print. I really love the Neverfull but I also like the Graceful, which is not available. Two of the same - silly? Or do I go for it because I love the Neverfull anyway. I haven't tried a Graceful yet and now I can't!

I have the Neverfull MM in Ebene and Azur. Love both and I don't regret it. However if your only bag currently is the Neverfull, I would opt for a different bag style. My Neverfulls were purchased eight or nine years apart.

In the past I had a DE Graceful and DA Artsy but sold both some years ago... for shoulder bags I just find having two straps more convenient. You should check out the clubhouses for mod shots and pics of all the bags. Best of luck deciding!

I think it's fine to have two Neverfulls, especially if you know that you love the bag. I had one in mono and one in DA and I don't think that anyone noticed they are the same bag. People notice color most. I have a mono Graceful and I will tell you that I love the Neverfull more, it's much easier to use.

I don’t have graceful, last time I have delightful. I think they both similar bag. I love hobo bag, but I prefer neverfull. For me, it’s easier to use and the strap always stay on my shoulder. It’s ok to have same bag in different pattern. I am planning the same thing. I have neverfull mono and always wanted to get in azur. I am just not brave enough to pull the trigger. I am not sure if I can take care of azur bag, since I have 2 young kids. Maybe when they are older. :noworry:

I have a mono NF & an azur NF and love them both so much. The size and function work great for work and I love that I can grab each based on season/outfit. I do love the Graceful but personally I prefer the NF

I like variety in my collection, wouldn’t go for the same style in different print. I think Graceful is a wonderful addition. Or consider a crossbody, Double Zip Pochette in Reverse Monogram. Switch the strap for a short chain and you could use it for casual evening out.

Being an LV lover for a while now, I have never considered Azure print because I don’t like how it looks like in a well used condition.

I'd say yay to the DA if you love the design of the Neverfull and use it frequently! If that weren't the case I'd be more hesitant. I'm all for getting things that get a lot of use in the different prints available

Reactions: jpezmom
Hi there, I have a Neverfull MM in the Damier Ebene. LOVE THIS BAG. So now I am also wanting the Damier Azure print. I really love the Neverfull but I also like the Graceful, which is not available. Two of the same - silly? Or do I go for it because I love the Neverfull anyway. I haven't tried a Graceful yet and now I can't!
I went to Aspen colorado And I got lucky and got my 3 prints graceful mm at the LV store ... You should try calling the stores to ask if they have the graceful ... I called the Denver store and they had the key pouches so i Asked the SA if she could send me an invoice thru my email and she did I paid for them and she shipped them to me ‍♀️

I have the NF Mono in GM, and the DA in MM. The larger one is mainly a travel bag for me. The MM was my first LV and every summer when I pull it out I remember why I love it. I see no issue with buying the same bag in different prints. At one point, I had 3 versions of the Artsy! :smile:

Reactions: Luvofangels3