Azur zippy/orgamizer owners

Coutureone

Jan 15, 2011
I really love the Azur organizer but I am afraid of it getting too dirty and worn around the cloth part.

Azur zippy owners how's your wallet hold up can you post pictures please?

Here I am! lol:yahoo: I've owned my Azur Zippy organizer wallet for 3 years, and although I do rotate it with my Mono organizer and MC wallets, I'm pleased to say that it's kept it's pristine state, without any help from me. I'm rather surprised, since I did get a color transfer on my Azur Galliera (taken off with baby wipes) from my jeans, my wallet has just cruised through everything--being thrown around my purses, used for years, etc. It's really not as high maintenance as people think. I hope that helps.
I had second thoughts about buying my Galliera, but the Azur is so beautiful, it's worth it. After all, if you were wearing a white skirt or dress, wouldn't you just naturally be more careful where you sit, etc? Same thing carrying Azur.

Last edited:
I wouldnt keep coins in it. I have seen some nasty looking coin sections .... :sad:
I think if you keep coins in something else you'll be good to go. If its your only wallet I can see the cloth part of the zipper looking bad over time just due to handling.

matahari said:
Here I am! lol:yahoo: I've owned my Azur Zippy organizer wallet for 3 years, and although I do rotate it with my Mono organizer and MC wallets, I'm pleased to say that it's kept it's pristine state, without any help from me. I'm rather surprised, since I did get a color transfer on my Azur Galliera (taken off with baby wipes) from my jeans, my wallet has just cruised through everything--being thrown around my purses, used for years, etc. It's really not as high maintenance as people think. I hope that helps.
I had second thoughts about buying my Galliera, but the Azur is so beautiful, it's worth it. After all, if you were wearing a white skirt or dress, wouldn't you just naturally be more careful where you sit, etc? Same thing carrying Azur.

Thanks for this indoor definitely makes me feel much better:smile:

Can u post a picture if your Azur organizer please?

Bag Fetish said:
I wouldnt keep coins in it. I have seen some nasty looking coin sections .... :sad:
I think if you keep coins in something else you'll be good to go. If its your only wallet I can see the cloth part of the zipper looking bad over time just due to handling.

Thanks for the info, I have a couple zip's so I will make sure to only keep coins in one of those..

It won't be my only wallet I will rotate with my other wallets ( mono zippy, Damier illustration zippy, pomme Sarah and mono. Josephine)

I feel the same way about my Damier Illustration wallet, I am afraid to use it for fear that the pretty inside will start to look bad . . .
(I rotate my wallets as well).