Azur zippy/orgamizer owners

Coutureone

Jan 15, 2011
Windy City
I really love the Azur organizer but I am afraid of it getting too dirty and worn around the cloth part.

Azur zippy owners how's your wallet hold up can you post pictures please?

matahari

ms.louisv
O.G.
Dec 10, 2008
california
Here I am! lol:yahoo: I've owned my Azur Zippy organizer wallet for 3 years, and although I do rotate it with my Mono organizer and MC wallets, I'm pleased to say that it's kept it's pristine state, without any help from me. I'm rather surprised, since I did get a color transfer on my Azur Galliera (taken off with baby wipes) from my jeans, my wallet has just cruised through everything--being thrown around my purses, used for years, etc. It's really not as high maintenance as people think. I hope that helps.
I had second thoughts about buying my Galliera, but the Azur is so beautiful, it's worth it. After all, if you were wearing a white skirt or dress, wouldn't you just naturally be more careful where you sit, etc? Same thing carrying Azur.

Last edited:

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
I wouldnt keep coins in it. I have seen some nasty looking coin sections .... :sad:
I think if you keep coins in something else you'll be good to go. If its your only wallet I can see the cloth part of the zipper looking bad over time just due to handling.

Coutureone

Jan 15, 2011
Windy City
matahari said:
Here I am! lol:yahoo: I've owned my Azur Zippy organizer wallet for 3 years, and although I do rotate it with my Mono organizer and MC wallets, I'm pleased to say that it's kept it's pristine state, without any help from me. I'm rather surprised, since I did get a color transfer on my Azur Galliera (taken off with baby wipes) from my jeans, my wallet has just cruised through everything--being thrown around my purses, used for years, etc. It's really not as high maintenance as people think. I hope that helps.
I had second thoughts about buying my Galliera, but the Azur is so beautiful, it's worth it. After all, if you were wearing a white skirt or dress, wouldn't you just naturally be more careful where you sit, etc? Same thing carrying Azur.
Thanks for this indoor definitely makes me feel much better:smile:

Can u post a picture if your Azur organizer please?

Coutureone

Jan 15, 2011
Windy City
Bag Fetish said:
I wouldnt keep coins in it. I have seen some nasty looking coin sections .... :sad:
I think if you keep coins in something else you'll be good to go. If its your only wallet I can see the cloth part of the zipper looking bad over time just due to handling.
Thanks for the info, I have a couple zip's so I will make sure to only keep coins in one of those..

It won't be my only wallet I will rotate with my other wallets ( mono zippy, Damier illustration zippy, pomme Sarah and mono. Josephine)

gelbergirl

hubba hubba ;)
O.G.
Sep 23, 2006
NYC metro-area
I feel the same way about my Damier Illustration wallet, I am afraid to use it for fear that the pretty inside will start to look bad . . .
(I rotate my wallets as well).