• Neo noe with pink lining

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Favorite MM

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Starfallen

O.G.
Jan 2, 2008
I like the new neonoe in pink lining - azur canvas. I already have a neonoe in monogram and pink. I also have a damier ebene favorite mm - but want a new azur bag.

If you could have only one, which would you buy and why?

Reactions: LemonDrop
If I could only have one I would pick the Neonoe in pink and Azur. But that's me. Since you already own both a favorite MM and a Neonoe and it sounds like you really just want a new Azur bag I'd ask myself "which one do I adore?" Which one do you use more, love more, reach for more, which one makes you :heart::love: Then I would buy a second of that in Azur.

I would choose whichever bag style you prefer or use more. I have the monogram favorite and use it the most out of all my bags, LV or not. I don't really have a need for large bags unless my errands for the day call for one. I think the favorite in DA is feminine and lovely.

I always wanted a noe bag in damier azur, but I wasn't a fan of the vachetta bottom. I promised myself that if a neonoe in DA was released, I would buy it. I'm partial to the neonoe because I wanted one for so long. If you're new to the DA canvas, please be aware that the canvas does yellow over time, even in under a year.

I don't know how long you've had your neonoe and favorite for, but I haven't had any problems with my neonoes. The favorite though... I've had mine since it was first released in 2012 and right where the strap loops through itself, the leather has split overtime. It has split from the tips/end of the strap to the first stitch. If longevity is a concern to you, you might want to keep that in mind. I'm bringing my bag into the store this week to try and figure out if they can fix or replace my strap.

I would choose whichever bag style you prefer or use more. I have the monogram favorite and use it the most out of all my bags, LV or not. I don't really have a need for large bags unless my errands for the day call for one. I think the favorite in DA is feminine and lovely.

I always wanted a noe bag in damier azur, but I wasn't a fan of the vachetta bottom. I promised myself that if a neonoe in DA was released, I would buy it. I'm partial to the neonoe because I wanted one for so long. If you're new to the DA canvas, please be aware that the canvas does yellow over time, even in under a year.

I don't know how long you've had your neonoe and favorite for, but I haven't had any problems with my neonoes. The favorite though... I've had mine since it was first released in 2012 and right where the strap loops through itself, the leather has split overtime. It has split from the tips/end of the strap to the first stitch. If longevity is a concern to you, you might want to keep that in mind. I'm bringing my bag into the store this week to try and figure out if they can fix or replace my strap.

I have a totally PM in azur...

If I could only have one I would pick the Neonoe in pink and Azur. But that's me. Since you already own both a favorite MM and a Neonoe and it sounds like you really just want a new Azur bag I'd ask myself "which one do I adore?" Which one do you use more, love more, reach for more, which one makes you :heart::love: Then I would buy a second of that in Azur.

I like the Neo - but that Favorite is harder to get. I was at the mall and saw someone wearing the Favorite in azur and was reminded of its beauty. But the Neo is limited and has no vachetta...so confused!

Reactions: LemonDrop
I like the Neo - but that Favorite is harder to get. I was at the mall and saw someone wearing the Favorite in azur and was reminded of its beauty. But the Neo is limited and has no vachetta...so confused!

I think the Noe then. Because the first thing you said was "I like the Noe". The Favorite is harder to get but oh well.... doesn't mean you should buy it. You saw someone with the Favorite Azur and were reminded how beautiful it was but again oh well.... You're always going to see a cute bag, a hard to get bag and have that feeling. I think that is probably pretty standard for someone who loves purses enough to post on tPF. But, unless you are buying an art piece and not a handbag, I would go with the one that I like most and will use the most.