???? Azur Trouville ????

lm040523

O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
hey ladies, yesterday when I was in school, I caught glimpse of something azur because the handles on the bag were soooooooooo new. I got closer to her and she was carrying a Damier Azur Trouville! Is this bag new? or.... you know ... ::cough cough:: fake? I have never seen it or heard about it on PF. Does anybody know anything about this?

It reminds me an Azur Priscilla which I saw a woman carring it in August while I was walking along the Bloor Street (where all the brand name stores located there such as LV, Gucci, Chanel, Herems and so on ). I can't forget the bag since Priscilla is one of my favourite bag.

twinkle, I caught a glimpse at first but then I walked up next to her and it was truly an azur trouville, def. not a saleya because i have that bag and def. not nolita....fakes are beginning to pop out in every style now huh..

hey ladies, yesterday when I was in school, I caught glimpse of something azur because the handles on the bag were soooooooooo new. I got closer to her and she was carrying a Damier Azur Trouville! Is this bag new? or.... you know ... ::cough cough:: fake? I have never seen it or heard about it on PF. Does anybody know anything about this?

Was never made! So what you saw was fake :sad:
That line is too new so it wouldnt even be a s/o.