Azur Speedy

bugn

Celebrate Everything
O.G.
Sep 4, 2011
I am rethinking taking my Rayure Neverfull to Mexico and taking a Azur Speedy instead. So as I am on the LV website, I searched Azur Speedy and it comes up w/ the 30 and there is a little picture of 3 little bag icon and when I clicked it, it comes up w/ a page of 3 lady mannequins each holding the different sizes of the same bag. But what I found interesting is the drop of the handle of the 25 looks bigger than on the 30 & 35. You can actually see more of her dress through the handle.

Can someone verify this?
Is it a bigger drop?

Thanks! :smile:

I am rethinking taking my Rayure Neverfull to Mexico and taking a Azur Speedy instead. So as I am on the LV website, I searched Azur Speedy and it comes up w/ the 30 and there is a little picture of 3 little bag icon and when I clicked it, it comes up w/ a page of 3 lady mannequins each holding the different sizes of the same bag. But what I found interesting is the drop of the handle of the 25 looks bigger than on the 30 & 35. You can actually see more of her dress through the handle.

Can someone verify this?
Is it a bigger drop?

Thanks! :smile:

I don't think so. You can see the strap is sitting further down on her wrist, that's probably why. I've only owned the 30 and 35 though.... & they seem the same.

I don't think so. You can see the strap is sitting further down on her wrist, that's probably why. I've only owned the 30 and 35 though.... & they seem the same.

OMGosh your so right!!! I didn't see the handle was down on her wrist.
Thank you so much for the quick reply! :smile:

XOXO