Azur Speedy with PATINA!

Okay...so, here's an update:

I got my Azur Speedy 30 exactly 2 months ago and here is the difference. I used my brand new MC Speedy 30 as a comparison of new vs. now.

I also used to different light settings. The first 4 pics were taken without backlight and the patina seems darker. I thought I'd show you anyways out of curiousity.:P (I'm in the basement right now with no windows around)

The last pic in this set was taken with a backlight.

Attachments

• Patina.jpg
    Patina.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 182
  • Patina2.jpg
    Patina2.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 200
  • Patina3.jpg
    Patina3.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 205
  • Patina4.jpg
    Patina4.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 179
  • Patina5.jpg
    Patina5.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 250
Here's the rest of the pics. These last pics were taken with backlighting.

I'm hoping the patina on the Azur doesn't get to much darker. But I'm quite loving it! It's so evenly done..even the piping.

I don't want the vachette on the MC Speedy to get dark fast. Should I spray this one down before I use it or maybe a couple months down the road?

I actually sprayed the Azur with something, and so far it's great, but hesitant on using it on the MC. Plus I did spray the Azur after the patina had begun.

Attachments

• Patina6.jpg
    Patina6.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 151
  • Patina7.jpg
    Patina7.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 288
  • Patina8.jpg
    Patina8.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 204
Here's the rest of the pics. These last pics were taken with backlighting.

I'm hoping the patina on the Azur doesn't get to much darker. But I'm quite loving it! It's so evenly done..even the piping.

I don't want the vachette on the MC Speedy to get dark fast. Should I spray this one down before I use it or maybe a couple months down the road?

I actually sprayed the Azur with something, and so far it's great, but hesitant on using it on the MC. Plus I did spray the Azur after the patina had begun.

What did you spray the azur with?