Azur Speedy with PATINA!

nyaao

Aug 8, 2006
As requested, here are pics with azur with some patina.

It looks good IRL, although I still prefer pale vachetta for azur.

Note: This bag is less than 2 months old, and I don't think I use it that much, so why is it like this? Ahh!
Well, I've been outside with this bag and it's rained about 3 or 4 times. No water spots though...They just dry up.

Pics: Before & After

Attachments

• IMGP0305.jpg
    IMGP0305.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 789
  • IMGP0770.jpg
    IMGP0770.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 1,155
oooh that pale patina looks great!!! so nice and even!!!!
Pale patina, eh? Haha, I already thought it was dark!! Guess I'm into lighter?? (This is my first bag with vachetta, btw.)

rinstar311 said:
OOOOh i love it!!! I can't wait til mine gets around that shade. I'd like it to stop there though. That's gorgeous!
I agree. I don't want it to get much darker, but I also don't want to Shining Monkey it or anything.. Decisions, decisions: I want the vachetta to go naturally yet I don't want it to get darker! And I definitely plan to use it for the rest of the summer! :sweatdrop:

my MC bags are just maybe a shade darker, which i've had them for 2+ years. my azur looks like yours now, and i would like it to stop there too. but if it gets a tad darker i wouldn't mind, but i definitely could not imagine it with some of the really dark handles on some speedies i have seen. think i'll replace my handles if they get too dark for my liking.

wow, 2 months and the patina has warmed up already?! I'm pretty sure it won't stop there, but I guess if you keep her out of the sun when you're not using her, it should be OK? :shrugs: