should I buy it? I've been wanting it for a while, but was waiting until I got paid again. Not that I can't afford it now, I'd just feel a little more comfortable buying when I've got that extra cushion. KWIM? I only just bought my damier speedy a month ago, and I love it! But the weather is getting warm here, and now my damier just feels a little too fall. But can I deal with it for another 2 weeks??? I'm sure I won't die or anything.:s Also, I just ordered a pomme agenda that's due to arrive thurs., so I have my LV fix for the week. Not to mention..I've got a brand new Bulga that hasn't been touched! Still sitting in the dustbag and I've had it for a month! Anyway, what should I do? Buy Azur now, or wait?