Azur Speedy Bandouliere confirmed!

I was expecting it to come out some time this year, good to get a confirmation. As much as I like DA I will be going for DE for my speedy B out of fear of color transfer as I will use it crossybody. I'll just oggle and drool over others DA speedy B's! When is 3rd quarter released, is it fall? I would think they would want it to be released in the summer because a lot of people like white in summer time.

Here is my email I received from LV, it is coming out sooner than the 3rd quarter.

LOUIS VUITTON

Dear Ms. *******

Thank you for contacting Louis Vuitton. Due to an e-mail issue, we were unable to reply earlier to your message. We would like to apologize for this delay.

It is my pleasure to inform you that Louis Vuitton anticipates to launch the Speedy Bandouliere in Damier Azur in March 2013. If you are in the area of a Louis Vuitton store, we recommend that you contact your local store to speak with a sales associate to add your name to the reservation list for this item.

For further assistance, please contact Client Services at 866-VUITTON (866-884-8866) or visit us at www.louisvuitton.com.

Best regards,
Elia V.
Client Services
LOUIS VUITTON
866-VUITTON
[email protected]
www.louisvuitton.com

Here is my email I received from LV, it is coming out sooner than the 3rd quarter.

LOUIS VUITTON

Dear Ms. *******

Thank you for contacting Louis Vuitton. Due to an e-mail issue, we were unable to reply earlier to your message. We would like to apologize for this delay.

It is my pleasure to inform you that Louis Vuitton anticipates to launch the Speedy Bandouliere in Damier Azur in March 2013. If you are in the area of a Louis Vuitton store, we recommend that you contact your local store to speak with a sales associate to add your name to the reservation list for this item.

For further assistance, please contact Client Services at 866-VUITTON (866-884-8866) or visit us at www.louisvuitton.com.

Best regards,
Elia V.
Client Services
LOUIS VUITTON
866-VUITTON
[email protected]
www.louisvuitton.com
Thanks, I just called and reserved my Speedy B 30. It'll be my first in Azur and perfect for summer.