azur SPEEDY 30 or Gucci Dgold Large HOBO!!!!???

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi guys...im looking for any everyday bag. I currently don't have anything in azur (but im also scared of maintaining it) and i also don't have any gucci bags so it would be a nice change...i really like all 3, but am having a hard time deciding which one would be a better buy or a nicer bag. what do u guys think? between these bags, which one would u chose?

either an azur speedy 30
    or
    gucci d gold - in brown trim
    or
    gucci d gold - in white trim

gucci.jpg gucci1.jpg
  2. azur speedy 30!:biggrin:

3. Azur speedy. It's a lot easier to maintain than you think. I've seen people who have obviously worn their gucci hobo as an everyday bag and they do get really dingy and dirty; not pretty!

4. I actually own both of these. It really depends, do you want shoulder or hand held? The D ring is super comfy and practical. It stays on the shoulder really well. If I were going to use it for an everday bag I would probably go with the D ring, even though I love my speedy, I wouldnt use it everyday. I do use it in winter, some people here think azur is spring summer only but because of the winter white I use in winter too. I have the D ring in brown.

5. Azur speedy

6. Azur Speedy 30!

7. they are all nice. However my vote goes for the Speedy Azur 30!

8. thanks for your opinions everyone! i assumed that the speedy 30 would get most of the votes here..hehehe....im still not sure which i like better. and i currently dont really care too much whether its shoulder or hand held

9. this is a LV sub-forum, of course everyone is going to say Speedy, including me

10. speedy!

11. Speedy! I'm not a fan of Gucci.

12. I don't buy Gucci anymore because the fabric gets dirty and worn down so easily. Azur canvas is a lot easier to maintain IMO. Although I still think Gucci bags are nice looking, the speedy is a better looking bag.

13. The Azur speedy is perfect.

14. yup! but there's also a lot of gucci lovers and owners on this sub-forum as well :tup:

15. Azur speedy!