Azur Speedy 25 OR Montorgueil PM? Help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i LOVE azur speedy so i'd get that one.. it's soo great for the summer! monty is reasonably priced and very roomy.. so if you're a practical person then get the monty because speedy25 is a little small but speedy30 is too big (well with that size you can put so much in it which makes the hand-carried only bag very heavy) whereas monty is more comfy to carry. so, i'd personally choose azur speedy 25 because i just LOVE azur.. even though monty is very practical it lacks the wow factor.

2. Speedy 25 is def. not too small for me! I have two 25a right now and I dont even fill half of the bag lol!:P

3. Definitely the Monty! I prefer the Azur in smaller items (ie. cles). The Monty is perfect for all-year, not just for Spring and a shoulder bag is always more convenient.