Azur Speedy 25 or Batignolles Vertical?

I'm not worried about the vachetta getting wet, only the opening! I know it closes under your arm, but water will still get in, unlike with a zipper.

I have a noe and I have no issues when its raining, and it just ties cloesed.
In fact I had a piano bag that i use to carry a lot, never zipped it up. I was in the pouring rain walking around at an antique show, nothing got wet :smile: The bag did and dried nicely .. No worries get the BV.

I think because the BV goes in on the sides and tucks nicely under your arm you'll be just fine.. I think you'll get more use out of it then the speedy.

i have a BH and i'm using it as a schoolbag. i don't really have a problem with rain. my azur speedy 25 is on its way! but someone told me they have the BV and she said it's very difficult to find stuff in her bag because it's so deep -- she says she's always digging. if you were to get one i'd say the Bregular (the smaller version) but my vote is for the azur speedy! :love:

For this reason *i'd* go with the BH. not as deep, but still tons of room.

Again i think most have issues with digging because these bags done have pockets or dividers. The side pocket is nice to stuff your cell in and keys but pockets are always nice.

Adding a purseket can solve that :smile:

Anyone else with the BV have this problem? :confused1: I might not have trouble digging because I'll have my stuff inside my red epi pochette, which is what I usually use to go inside my mono 30.

I think the BV looks better than the BH, and also liked it because it has a smaller opening than BH, so less room for rain to get in! Also, since its deep, less likely that someone can steal stuff out of your bag!

I was planning to carry it in the summer and putting a light jacket inside it.

You have a good point between the bv and bh, never thought about the stealing.

I have a noe and I have no issues when its raining, and it just ties cloesed.
In fact I had a piano bag that i use to carry a lot, never zipped it up. I was in the pouring rain walking around at an antique show, nothing got wet :smile: The bag did and dried nicely .. No worries get the BV.

I think because the BV goes in on the sides and tucks nicely under your arm you'll be just fine.. I think you'll get more use out of it then the speedy.

Thanks for the info. I'm wanting the BV for practical reasons, as I want a shoulder bag that can hold as much as the speedy 30 and don't have one. Speedy 30 holds everything I need for a long day out, but too hard to lug around. And cuts off the circulation in my arm! :P

Thanks for the info. I'm wanting the BV for practical reasons, as I want a shoulder bag that can hold as much as the speedy 30 and don't have one. Speedy 30 holds everything I need for a long day out, but too hard to lug around. And cuts off the circulation in my arm! :P

totally understand what you're saying. Cant wait tosee pic's of your new bag :biggrin: