Azur Speedy 25 or Batignolles Vertical?

Get the saleya... It fits on my shoulder perfectly and is as universal as a speedy not to mention easy to clean and throw around :P. The only problem i would have with an Azur speedy 25 is that in my case it'll end up dirty. But if you baby your bags, and don't use your purse roughly, then i'll say the get the Azur.

someone told me they have the BV and she said it's very difficult to find stuff in her bag because it's so deep -- she says she's always digging.

Anyone else with the BV have this problem? :confused1: I might not have trouble digging because I'll have my stuff inside my red epi pochette, which is what I usually use to go inside my mono 30.

I think the BV looks better than the BH, and also liked it because it has a smaller opening than BH, so less room for rain to get in! Also, since its deep, less likely that someone can steal stuff out of your bag!

I was planning to carry it in the summer and putting a light jacket inside it.

I have the bv and the horizontal and the speedy 30 the horizontal is the most comfortable. It has a great cell phone pocket. It is not heavy. I love it. I am also waiting for my azur 25!~