Azur Speedy 25 or 30? Help, please!

1. :confused1: Ok, I know there are other threads like this out there, but now I need help. I want to get my 1st Speedy & I love the new Azur line (saw it IRL Saturday!). I have to call NM asap to order one before the price increase but I cannot decide between the 25 or 30. I'm 5'7" so I'm leaning towards the 30, but the 25 is cute too. What to do...suggestions please??

2. For this line I think 25...I like the smaller stuff better :shrugs:

3. Do you like big bags or small bags? I'd personally go for the 30...

4. I am 5'5 and I love the larger bags, it all depends on what you like, personally I would say go with the 30!

5. For your height, the 30 might look better!

6. I usually do like larger bags.

7. i have your hight and i have both sizes but for a light colored summer bag i say go 25!

8. idk I think I like the 25 better, but I'm short so maybe for your height the 30 is better

9. 30 for me ;)

10. Def. get the 30, then! And I think it'll be great for your height. :yes:

11. 25!

12. 30...... 25 is way small I am tall too and wish I would have gotten the 35 in the mono....

13. I'm 5'7" and I like the 25. :yes:The 30 really isn't that much bigger, but I like the proportions of the 25 better.

14. So far it looks like 30 is barely coming ahead (maybe I should've done this thread as a poll?) :hrmm: hehe Thanks for everyone's input! I'm still torn though...ahhhh!

15. I like the 30 for its size 'cos then I can really pack it in...the 25's actually prolly enough proportion wise (I'm 5'5")...do u like to carry tons of things with u (if yes, get the 30)? do u like ur handbags small, compact and cute (if yes, get the 25)? in any case, u won't go far wrong with either...I don't really recall seeing anyone that looked too tall/short for their speedies (IMO).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice