Azur Saleya MM, Really that hard to find??

I have the azur MM and if I could post pix for you I would (don't know how to minimize). It fits a TON - however the more you put in it, the more uncomfortable it is to carry. The rounded handles are only an issue (with slippage) if you: a) over-stuff it and b) don't zip it up. Also - it's not easy to carry with a bulky winter coat. I carried it with lighter coats all thru Nov/Dec/Jan (we had a mild start to winter) and it was a breeze to hold on the shoulder.

I am finding the bag to be very durable - don't even give a second thought to the canvas - it's takes a beating, and still looks pristine. I once got three cameras (one video camera), two digitals, plus all my regular junk (large clunky wallet, notebooks, hairbrush, makeup case, cell phone etc.etc.!) and it all fit, unzipped of course!

I highly HIGHLY recommend this bag. It's a workhorse - and definitely a smart investment, y'know, as LVs go...

HTH!!

I have the azur MM and if I could post pix for you I would (don't know how to minimize). It fits a TON - however the more you put in it, the more uncomfortable it is to carry. The rounded handles are only an issue (with slippage) if you: a) over-stuff it and b) don't zip it up. Also - it's not easy to carry with a bulky winter coat. I carried it with lighter coats all thru Nov/Dec/Jan (we had a mild start to winter) and it was a breeze to hold on the shoulder.

I am finding the bag to be very durable - don't even give a second thought to the canvas - it's takes a beating, and still looks pristine. I once got three cameras (one video camera), two digitals, plus all my regular junk (large clunky wallet, notebooks, hairbrush, makeup case, cell phone etc.etc.!) and it all fit, unzipped of course!

I highly HIGHLY recommend this bag. It's a workhorse - and definitely a smart investment, y'know, as LVs go...

HTH!!

Whoa, lots of info...Thanks!! Lots of help!! :yes: Oh geez...This is sounding good. I live in So Calif and well,...we barely got 2 days of rain yesterday and the day before and it was mild...now all sunny out. So as far as winter coats I usually wear something lighter when it does get cold out.

The things I pictured is what I carry everyday nothing more...Maybe a extra magazine or a camera..but again that doesn't happen often. Hmm...wow, you were able to put all those things in there? Ya, sounds like a workhorse! Nayyyyy, nayyyyy..!! Heehee...

Seems like the heaviness shouldn't be a problem for me then.. (hoping)...Did your shoulder get sore with all those things inside??

Thanks again!!!!!!:flowers:

Seems like the heaviness shouldn't be a problem for me then.. (hoping)...Did your shoulder get sore with all those things inside??

Thanks again!!!!!!:flowers:

Yeah - it's not comfy to carry when it's overstuffed - but the handles won't stay together that way anyway, so it is in the crook of my elbow at that point. But that was a desperate situation - I would never normally carry that much!