Azur Pochette!

milodrinker

the double c bug
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
i know that everyone's really excited about the azur line coming out on nov 1st and so far pics of the speedy and saleya are out. however, has anyone seen pics of the pochette? i have seen pics of the MINI pochette but what i really want is the pochette! there is one that's gonna come out right?!?

is it gonna be priced similar to the navona?

i know i will be so tempted by the mini pochette (since it's so cute) but it would be more practical for me to get the pochette!

is anyone else going to get the pochette when it comes out on nov 1st?! has anyone seen it irl yet? how is it? i'm so excited!

and damn lv! with the price increase, my goal of saving for the daimer speedy AND the azur pochette is gonna take longerrrr!

I'm actually thinking of getting a pochette too when I go to TO in Nov....i'm wondering what i can fit into the regular pochette size and the mini one...

anyone have the regular pochette can you tell me if I can fit in a digi cam (small thin one), lip gloss, keys and money?!?!?! I'd like to get it in azur!

I'm actually thinking of getting a pochette too when I go to TO in Nov....i'm wondering what i can fit into the regular pochette size and the mini one...

anyone have the regular pochette can you tell me if I can fit in a digi cam (small thin one), lip gloss, keys and money?!?!?! I'd like to get it in azur!

I'm pretty sure the stuff you listed fits into the regular pochette! It fits quite a lot...

Yup.

On the top display were small leather goods:
Porte Tresor [with zipper inside]
Zippy Wallet
Pochette Cles
Koala Wallet
Pochette

Bottom of display:
Saleyas
Speedy