Azur nf????

LVoe.

Nov 1, 2010
heyy everyone! im sure many many people adore the azur NF but i've been havin some concerns about it...

i live in canada, ON; there are some snowy, rainy days here.. im just scared that the azur NF will get ruined.. :confused1:
i also own a azur speedy30 nn i could say i kind of baby it whennn rain fallls and snow. . .(tho snow wasnt much last yr)
anywayss. . .
how did the azur turn out??
can anyone provide some pics of long time use of the azur NF PLZZ
please add some personal experience too

This year it was my everyday bag from January to August! The azur gave me no problem. BUT the vachetta could turn dark faster under much rain/snow.
A NF in ebene would be worry-free...

This pic was taken in August after 8 months of use (I did not baby it but cleaned it every week)

Last edited:
OP, I think regardless of the condition/elements, the canvas bags would hold up well. they are easily wipeable (is that a word???). as others have mentioned, the only worries are vachetta...

This year it was my everyday bag from January to August! The azur gave me no problem. BUT the vachetta could turn dark faster under much rain/snow.
A NF in ebene would be worry-free...

This pic was taken in August after 8 months of use (I did not baby it but cleaned it every week)
http://img442.imageshack.us/i/img0507d.jpg/

wow just in 8 months the vachetta turned SO MUCH !! i cant stand that too >< thats also one of my problemss

That vachetta... is so beautiful but it's so easy to spoil it :shucks:

True true true! I used to have a mono speedy and I had to sell it since
I couldn't stand dark vacchetta! I do take care of my bags but I'm not the kind of girl who baby them all the time!
Azur canvas would be as worry-free as ebene without vacchetta!

Monica, I lovelovelove your bag..
But since I can't stand vacchetta even on mono.. eheheh
That's what stops me from getting NF in azur..
I like the ebene so much more!!

same i cant stand it!! =( and im actually gettin kind of sad that my speedy is somewhat turning too!! theres just a SLIGHT change right now from last yrs xmas. . .
azur is so beautiful tho :tender:
i was thinking how much it will cost to get my speedy changed for some new handles and all?? mayb that could be a possibility to work on the NF too?? or otherssss AZURss??

wow just in 8 months the vachetta turned SO MUCH !! i cant stand that too >< thats also one of my problemss

It depends on how much you use it..
I guess she used it almost everyday... I used my speedy mono like everyday.. even during we.. and as an evening bag.. and in less than one year the vacchetta turned really dark!

True true true! I used to have a mono speedy and I had to sell it since
I couldn't stand dark vacchetta! I do take care of my bags but I'm not the kind of girl who baby them all the time!
Azur canvas would be as worry-free as ebene without vacchetta!

i started puttin her in her dustbag this october only so now when ever i go home shes in her dustbag (idk how much that'll help but w.e it makes me feel better) :biggrin: and when it rains i kind of cover the vachetta with my arm or somthin like thatt... lol

I love mine. I don't use it in the winter but it has been caught in the rain a few times.
photo-11.jpg

i started puttin her in her dustbag this october only so now when ever i go home shes in her dustbag (idk how much that'll help but w.e it makes me feel better) :biggrin: and when it rains i kind of cover the vachetta with my arm or somthin like thatt... lol

Yeahhh I know the feeling.. When I used to go to highschool I always carried my sac plat as school bag.. and everytime it rained i used to cover the whole bag with a plastic one.. and all my classmates were like: you're crazy :graucho::graucho: