azur NF on hold - should I?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
Boutique has my name on it until tomorrow! Extremely impulsive on my part. So now is the time for people here to talk me in to it or out of it!
pros - admire and love it on others, reasonably priced and beating the increase, carried on shoulkder
cons - since I'm OCD - will dirt drive me crazy? I already have an azur Berkeley.
Please help me decide! I have a mon mono NF coming to me next month in fuschia/ivoire. Is it really necessary to have another Spring/Summer bag?

It is a lovely bag but perhaps get another Azur bag since you're getting a Mon Mono NF already? But either way, I don't see anything wrong in having two NF's. :graucho:

I have the azur neverfull and love it. It will get dirty with use though. I say just pass on it if it's just an impulse buy or if you're just getting it to beat the increase. You'll prob love the mon mono nf when it arrives and mono is a lot more care-free.

Ok - I think I'm sold.
But this is the dilemna - I have $97 Saks rewards coming to me in 1-2 weeks. If I wait, the price might increase on the bag. I wonder if I purchase it tomorrow, and receive my rewards gift card next week - if they will let me return bag and re-ring it with my gift card. They probably won't adjust a prior sale.

get it!! it's a perfect bag!!! i'm using my azur nf gm today. i'm wearing it with light grey t-shirt and cream tank top under, with grey boots and blazer!!! i use mine all year round!!

I did it! Love, Love! This is the first ever LV bag that I decided the day before to purchase. I actually fell for it when I saw an acquaintance carrying it last Sunday. What are your opinions of heat-stamping it? I chose not to, but curious what others think.

I did it! Love, Love! This is the first ever LV bag that I decided the day before to purchase. I actually fell for it when I saw an acquaintance carrying it last Sunday. What are your opinions of heat-stamping it? I chose not to, but curious what others think.

Congrats! Wow, you're my hero... I take forever to decide what I want before I buy it...