Azur neverfull vs tivoli GM

kcunning

Addict
Mar 23, 2008
So--when I went through my divorce I was forced to sell most of my handbag collection.....and am now slowly trying to rebuild. The only bags I kept were my neverfull ebene GM and my chanel GST ( wasn't even an option to get rid of chanel!!)

Now, I have the opportunity to buy either a more used tivoli from a consignment shop for 700- and am awaiting credit from some consigned items. I have always loved the tivoli (the GM) and I feel this is an amazing price. It has a pretty dark patina and stains in the bottom.....and I am a bit OCD and baby my bags.
There is also the option of a neverfull mm in azur for 550. It's almost new-and in amazing shape. I love the azur--but feel like I want a good staple monogram bag.

Which to get?? Or should I save for something else?

So--when I went through my divorce I was forced to sell most of my handbag collection.....and am now slowly trying to rebuild. The only bags I kept were my neverfull ebene GM and my chanel GST ( wasn't even an option to get rid of chanel!!)

Now, I have the opportunity to buy either a more used tivoli from a consignment shop for 700- and am awaiting credit from some consigned items. I have always loved the tivoli (the GM) and I feel this is an amazing price. It has a pretty dark patina and stains in the bottom.....and I am a bit OCD and baby my bags.
There is also the option of a neverfull mm in azur for 550. It's almost new-and in amazing shape. I love the azur--but feel like I want a good staple monogram bag.

if you baby your bags and your OCD about your bags (i'am too!!) then could you save up a bit and buy a new bag? if not i have the azur neverful gm and love it!!

I agree. It may be a good deal but unless the stains/marks are something you can overlook I'd just wait and save for a new one or a different preloved in better condition. For me that would be something that always stood out and would most likely bug me.

The neverfull sounds like a great deal, especially with spring/summer coming. Not to mention there isn't much vachetta to worry about with all our rain!

Great choices- I am debating between the tivoli pm or the neverfull mm (monogram) for my birthday. I am leaning more towards the tivoli.... But no matter what you choose you will not be disappointed.

I agree. It may be a good deal but unless the stains/marks are something you can overlook I'd just wait and save for a new one or a different preloved in better condition. For me that would be something that always stood out and would most likely bug me.

The neverfull sounds like a great deal, especially with spring/summer coming. Not to mention there isn't much vachetta to worry about with all our rain!

^ I agree..
For the Tivoli it is such a beautiful bag I would either save for a new one to enjoy or maybe find a better condition one...I don't baby my bags but I don't have stains on any of mine. I have the Tivoli GM and its a great bag but I think you would take better condition of it than the one you found....
I really like the NF and it sounds like a good deal for a great condition bag...either try the Azur or if your heart is set on mono maybe check some preloved sites for one....

I bought a used tivoli GM in excellent condition for $1,100. I love it so much! Such a great bag! I think you may want to spend more to get one in better shape

Sorry for abandoning this feed! I got trapped at work.
Such good points were made! I went and looked at the tivoli again and the inside was NASTY!! So that being said Iam going with the neverfull! It's in like new condition and with spring coming up it will get such good use! The lady selling it babies her bags like i do-its a match made in heaven!

Ill post pics as soon as I bring her how tomorrow!!

tatata82 said:
you already have a neverfull, no point in getting another one after so long. save a little bit more and treat yourself to a new bag.

That's what I thought but I love the neverfull and I know I will use it all the time. I used to have the mono GM too and I loved it to pieces

Good Luck with rebuilding your collection. If possible, I would try to stay away from pre-owned. Chanel it's OK (the bag can always be sent to the SPA :smile:), but LV with dark patina and stains (unless mine) is not appealing to me. I would go now with the almost new neverfull in Azur and would put the $150 difference aside to fund another bag later on. Let us know which one you choose. :smile:

Chanbal said:
Good Luck with rebuilding your collection. If possible, I would try to stay away from pre-owned. Chanel it's OK (the bag can always be sent to the SPA :smile:), but LV with dark patina and stains (unless mine) is not appealing to me. I would go now with the almost new neverfull in Azur and would put the $150 difference aside to fund another bag later on. Let us know which one you choose. :smile:

I'm waiting to meet with the seller of the azur today :smile: I totally agree with pre owned LV-it has to be in remarkable shape. This tivoli had hair all over the inside -like someone got a haircut and the pieces fell in the bag. As the consignment store owner I would of cleaned it before showing it!!!!!